Simoncast-Thank You

Neil Mc

I just wanted to extend my thanks and gratiute to everyone who made the Simoncast possible. To everyone at Empire; You guys are the BEST! Ever since I started doing my fantasy football segments on Fan TV right up to this week, you made me feel right at home. There's no doubt that I really felt like part of a family. I wish nothing but the best for your future..There has to be one!!!!!

To all my former co-workers at WNSA, WE KICKED ASS! When the **** hit the fan and we had no clue about what our fate was to be, we still produced some of the best radio this town has ever heard and had fun doing it! If those magic numbers ever come up, each one of you will be getting a call back to duty. What is the Mega-Millions Jackpot up to anyway?!?!?!?

To the crew at WLVL, thanks for seeing the potential of what could've been. While others wouldn't or couldn't you took a chance.

To all of the Sponsors...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Did I say??.?..?...... THANK YOU

To All the Web Heads. The crew at fantasyfootbalgoldenboy. You guys interrupted preseason prep to help get the site on-line...Thanks...But I'm still gonna win the Super Bowl!!....Everyone at TBD, sabrefans and all the others who linked up and spread the word....Thank You....I'll keep reading.....

Of course to the viewers and listeners, I got to know a few of you through daily calls to the show, boy are you guys warped?!?!? But without you...what the hell is the point?!?!?!? You're Great!

And Finally...To Howard (and Jim), he always seems to sneak in.....

It was wild and crazy but I wouldn't have tried it with anyone else....

Oh yeah and the show was fun too!!!!!! (It's always good to get the last line in.)

See Ya....

Neil McManus

Thank you and good luck!

I just wanted to extend my thanks and gratiute to everyone who made the Simoncast possible. To everyone at Empire; You guys are the BEST! Ever since I started doing my fantasy football segments on Fan TV right up to this week, you made me feel right at home. There's no doubt that I really felt like part of a family. I wish nothing but the best for your future..There has to be one!!!!!

To all my former co-workers at WNSA, WE KICKED ASS! When the **** hit the fan and we had no clue about what our fate was to be, we still produced some of the best radio this town has ever heard and had fun doing it! If those magic numbers ever come up, each one of you will be getting a call back to duty. What is the Mega-Millions Jackpot up to anyway?!?!?!?

To the crew at WLVL, thanks for seeing the potential of what could've been. While others wouldn't or couldn't you took a chance.

To all of the Sponsors...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!                              Did I say??.?..?...... THANK YOU

To All the Web Heads. The crew at fantasyfootbalgoldenboy. You guys interrupted preseason prep to help get the site on-line...Thanks...But I'm still gonna win the Super Bowl!!....Everyone at TBD, sabrefans and all the others who linked up and spread the word....Thank You....I'll keep reading.....

Of course to the viewers and listeners, I got to know a few of you through daily calls to the show, boy are you guys warped?!?!? But without you...what the hell is the point?!?!?!? You're Great!

And Finally...To Howard (and Jim), he always seems to sneak in.....

It was wild and crazy but I wouldn't have tried it with anyone else....

Oh yeah and the show was fun too!!!!!! (It's always good to get the last line in.)

See Ya....

Neil McManus

102760[/snapback]

***Raises his glass to salute Neil, Howard and the rest of the Empire family.***

102785[/snapback]

Yeah.... what he said.

Dunno if you've checked the simoncast.com inbox - so I'll repost this here:

I think I can safely assume I'm speaking for the majority of regular viewers/listeners - thanks for everything. We knew you guys had an uphill fight to keep the Simoncast going, even though you were busting your tails to make it happen. And with the uncertain future of Empire itself....

With all that, you still put out a show you can be proud of. Wish things could've worked out. Hope everything turns out OK for you; it should - you're good at what you do.

Hey - I don't know if Howard ever passed this along, but he, you, and the rest of the guys have a permanent invitation to Lot 1 Pole 5. And whenever you want to stop by the Wall and say hi, that's cool too.

Best of luck. We'll miss you.

Regards,

Lori

Thanks for everything Neil...Best of luck to all you guys...

P.S....Can anyone recommend anything for these withdrawals I'm going through caused by no Simoncast or Streaming Radio out of Buffalo? The cold sweats start at 3:00 PM every week day, and last three full hours...This cold turkey crap is killing me... :wacko:

Good luck in the future Neil.

You were the most entertaining of all of Howard's producers...and that even includes Button Boy.

I can't quite figure out why you like T.O. so much..but I assume it's because he has probably won you quite a few Fantasy football championships.

Anyway..good luck

Caller formerly known as " Josh from St. Louis"