Why do my posts kill threads?

_BiB_

you said that school should be closed..they bestowed my degree upon me....what was you point saying they should close that college or university

102574[/snapback]

You need to follow along, it really doesnt move that fast. It was a shot at your KzooMike posts in the last few days. Put the bottle down, or turn off the computer.

With all due respect.............

I'm just really curious as to why my posts kill threads. There's been more than a few. I really wonder why?

102482[/snapback]

its not your posts that kill threads. its when you bear your breast and send everyone fleeing in terror of your flabby man boobs :wacko:

its not your posts that kill threads.  its when you bear your breast and send everyone fleeing in terror of your flabby man boobs :wacko:

102603[/snapback]

I've lost 15 pounds in the last six months. I have no boobies.

Where's my man ICE? He hates everything because he hasn't gotten a job offer from the President yet.

Ice. You are not only getting busted on because you are totally stupid about life, but much more so because people here could help you, and you'd rather sit on the couch. Shut up and go away.

Talk football, something you "know". Folks tried to reach out to you, to help you out. You are too much of an idiot self centered A-hole to realize that.

Darwin needs to think about you.

I actually enjoy some of your posts....my posts on the other hand are not widely liked..scary to think an American university gave me a B.S. in political science

102536[/snapback]

Not really. BS suits both you and poly sci quite nicely...

:wacko:

The election is over. I've posted a lot of stuff, some of it good and some of it crap over the years.

I'm just really curious as to why my posts kill threads. There's been more than a few. I really wonder why?

Disclaimer: You virgins here need not respond, but you will.

102482[/snapback]

There are times, my friend, when people will believe anything about themselves so they don't have to believe anything they hear from somebody else. During the election, people could go back and forth for hours over things like 527s, flip-flopping, and the somewhat odd ability to hear someone have a hard time pronouncing some words...and in the year 2004, still call them the villiage idiot. You can discuss this stuff back and forth for pages.

When you post something, on the other hand, no one can argue with it. Because you post what you know...not just what you think you know.

People can't argue with that. End of story. Just that simple.

You're not a thread killer. You're a bringer of truth.

(And you have a great way of bustin' Ice's balls.)