Foote to be released or trade from steelers

josh1985

Good inside backer in a 3 - 4. Doesn't fit our scheme and he's past his prime.

in the past that would probably mean we would go out and sign him, with a blockbuster multi-year deal..

let's hope the FO has learnt from previous mistakes

He was never as good as his brother - his high-school coach always made him sit in the back of the bus and let his brother sit up front- when he confronted the coach the coach told him "a team should always put it's best foote forward"

He was never as good as his brother - his high-school coach always made him sit in the back of the bus and let his brother sit up front- when he confronted the coach the coach told him "a team should always put it's best foote forward"

Now that's corny!

in the past that would probably mean we would go out and sign him, with a blockbuster multi-year deal..

let's hope the FO has learnt from previous mistakes

How would that mean that in the Past? what like the 50's or something, or do you mean TKO and fletcher, ya those guys stunk and still do huh?

Wow, Foote is gonna get the boot.

Apparently he was no longer a good fit.

I guess he wasn't TOE-ing the line anymore. :worthy:

Boy with all these bad puns, I'm getting a sense of impending doom, like the other shoe is gonna drop.

Yes, his fate is hanging on a shoestring.

The man has a lot of soul but I heard he can be a real heel sometimes maybe he's just callous

Now that's corny!

I think the Steelers will come to regret this move. In time,they will see that they really shot themselves in the Foote when they let Larry go.

He has one of himself out the door

:pirate::rolleyes::lol:

Can we stop these stupid puns!! Geez, its just one Foote joke in front of another! Why do you guys have to treat him like an arch enemy? :worthy: