Dream Roster as of April 29th, 2009

Dylanme8

Dream starting roster against New England.

Assuming all these players earn there roster spot

QB-TRENT, FITZ, G HAM

RB-Lynch, Freddy, Rhodes

FB-Rookie free agent

TE-Nelson, Fine, Shoe-man? lol

WR1-Lee

WR2-TO, Hardy

WR3-Reed,Roscoe

WR4-Stevie j, Roscoe

LT-Walker, Bell

LG-Lavertrie, Chambers

C-Hartanger,Wood

RG-Wood, Chambers

RT-Butler, Bell

LDE-Schobel, Ellis

DT-Marcus, Mcargo

DT-Kyle, Spencer

RDE-Maybin, Denney

SLB- Kawika,Pat Thomas, Corto

MLB-Poz,Digi

WLB-free agent/nic Harris, Pat Thomas

LCB- McGee,Reggie Corner

RCB-Mckelvin, Reggie Corner

Nickle- Drayton, Youboty

Dime-Youboty- Drayton

SS-Whitner, Byron Scott

FS- Jarius Byrd, Ko Simpson, Cary Harris

Again this is just an Idealistic view as of today

yeah, we are missing a LB still. an improved dt wouldnt hurt either. hopefully these rookies are signed in time for training camp. if they arent, they probably wont play in the begining. also we wont have lynch either. i think out of that list, maybin is going to have the most difficult time adjusting to the nfl.

Still not convinced about the OL. 5 guys, all new or playing new positions with 2 rookies. That's not a line that's going to hit the ground running. Maybe if the rookies can play, if Walker can play LT and if the chemistry turns out to be good they'll be a solid group towards the end of the season.

Still not convinced about the OL. 5 guys, all new or playing new positions with 2 rookies. That's not a line that's going to hit the ground running. Maybe if the rookies can play, if Walker can play LT and if the chemistry turns out to be good they'll be a solid group towards the end of the season.

As long as they guys are at those positions day 1 of training camp they will be fine. I'm not worried at all, in fact I'm excited.