Circling the Wagons

Guest dog14787

I'm optimistic about our teams future

Its been awhile since I felt like the Buffalo Bills finally have enough talent to match up with some of the big dogs in the league like the Pats or the Giants and get the job done. In my opinion times are changing and all we have to do is look, its all right there in front of us.

We have a good QB ( I say great , but I'll keep it real ) we have a very good group of running backs, we have a very good group of WR's, we have a good group of TE's now, and the O-line despite losing Jason Peters may end up being a decent line when all is said and done. The FO and coaching staff while maybe not the flashest and most experienced in the league has done a decent job with a very young team, and ownership has stood firm in the belief that we are headed in the right direction.

Our defense will probably end up having one of the best backfields in the league, and the rest of the D with the addition of Maybin and Shoebels return, WOW, I feel sorry for opposing QB's (NOT)

and our Special Teams, well , that ones easy, the best in the National Football league.

So when you look at the whole picture, Buffalo really does have a pretty good football team,

Time will tell...

The time between the draft and week 4 is my favorite time of the year. I love watching everyone delude themselves.

News flash: we still have a perennial 7-9 coach.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
The time between the draft and week 4 is my favorite time of the year. I love watching everyone delude themselves.

News flash: we still have a perennial 7-9 coach.

Will it go round in circles

Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky

Will it go round in circles

Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky

I've got a song I ain't got no melody

How'm I gonna sing it with my friends :rolleyes: