Successful Draft Already

As a fan of this team, and often a critic of it, I have to say after four rounds I think the F.O. has done a remarkable job. Maybin being only 20 yrs old, with all the time and room for growth, is perhaps our next Bruce Smith. He could be a monster. Wood and Levitre bring consistency and nastiness to this O-line, which will benefit us, especially helping our great running backs achieve their potential. The Byrd pick puzzled me, especially over E. Brown - my favorite prospect - but, thinking that he could be our version of Sanders or Polemula - however you spell it - would be good. If he's that kind of safety, coupled with Whitner, Mcgee and Mcelvin, then we've got a really nice secondary. Then getting Nelson in the fourth, who fits to a T what we as fans wanted - a play maker at tight end - now we've got weapons through the air: Evans, Nelson, Reed/Parrish/Hardy/Johnson, and Owens - that is a nasty group of recievers, with our backfield as solid as it is! We can add a OLB in F.A. - there are some perfect fits out there, and hopefully Henderson, and our roster looks tough, fast, and mostly young. I'd say the F.O. is working hard with what they've got to put together a competitive team. I'm excited to see the results this fall.