Round 4, Pick 121: SHAWN NELSON, TE, Southern Miss

You can't remind anyone here that you were first because you joined in April '09. He'd been declared a certifiable bust way before that by many here.

Shizzle jump!

First, Da Big Man was born April of 2008 not 2009. Your attention to detail is proving as credible as this draft. Secondly, I declared JP a bust after his first start right here on TSW and got crucified for it, but it is all worth it for to rub your collective noses in it. :rolleyes: Third, I said the Bills would .500 or less after a 5-1 start and was dead nuts there to. You just keep listening to Schopp and The Bulldog...Get your season tickets yet? Sucker.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In theory, I like this pick. Having a guy that can run routes and catch a football at TE will be a shock to Bills fans who haven't seen it in a long, long time. But, he's got some development ahead of him, so will have to be worked into the lineup most likely. By the time this guy starts hitting his stride as a future Hall-of-Famer, T.O. is for sure gone, etc. And, with the OL being blown up this year and re-built brick by brick, the Bills will probably be forced into wanting a TE that they can use in their protection schemes to help out with the inevitable breakdowns up front.