Sporting News says about Byrd

From April 3rd:

In our view, he can play cornerback and be very productive in a defensive scheme like the Tampa 2, where the cornerback is asked to make plays in front of him but gets over-the-top safety help. For a team that plays a lot of straight man-to-man, however, Byrd does not have the quickness or speed to be effective and would be best suited to slide inside to safety, where he could be a force against the run and would likely be among the league leaders in interceptions every season.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=534800

And this is one of our biggest needs which wasn't really talked about much. And with Maybin rushing the passer, we'll see some poor decision, rushed throws. I'm liking our defense more and more. Get us Henderson and we are a top 5 IMO

what now, drinkTHEkoolaid?

your dreadlocks.

no in all seriousness... i have NO problem with him as a player. i just would rather the bills gone for LB/tackle/everette brown or TE.

i feel they have more pressing needs than to draft a guy to convert to FS.

but if they feel that strongly about taking such a big chance on him... i hope they are right but i'm skeptical.

No, !@#$ that Sporting News synopsis. I read on here like 50 times that he is terrible because he is a DB. So I'm going with that because every TBD poster has at least 2 hours of youtube scouting experience, making them an NFL draft expert.

NICE! :huh: