The Kingdom of America

Adam

Now don't get me wrong- Bush DID win this election. That is not my point.

More than a week before the election, I ordered my absentee ballot from Florida.......I called last Friday, and they told me it should arrive over the weekend. I called again Monday, and went off on the person I talked to, who got frantic, and kept apologizing, telling me it was in the system as being sent, although it never actually was. She went on to tell me after I pressed more, that Ballots were destroyed this year and in 2000.

Now Florida was too much of a landslide for it to matter this time- that isn't the issue- the issue is the disenfranchisement of the people who voted- that is not acceptable.

The fact that my ballot was never sent is a joke- thats the way things were done in Iraq under Saddam. This is not a free country.

More than a week before the election, I ordered my absentee ballot from Florida.......I called last Friday, and they told me it should arrive over the weekend. I called again Monday, and went off on the person I talked to, who got frantic, and kept apologizing, telling me it was in the system as being sent, although it never actually was. She went on to tell me after I pressed more, that Ballots were destroyed this year and in 2000.

Now Florida was too much of a landslide for it to matter this time- that isn't the issue- the issue is the disenfranchisement of the people who voted- that is not acceptable.

The fact that my ballot was never sent is a joke- thats the way things were done in Iraq under Saddam. This is not a free country.

101155[/snapback]

Warning: Florida is conservative, Godly, republican and unstoppable.

To your liberal chagrin, Florida is God's country and you can't do anything about it!

Onward Christian soldiers marching as to war!!!

101155[/snapback]

i don't mean this to be a wise guy....but is one week a reasonable lead time to expect to receive the ballot?

To your liberal chagrin, Florida is God's country and you can't do anything about it!

101173[/snapback]

SCREW YOU....WATCH WHO YOU CALL A LIBERAL

i don't mean this to be a wise guy....but is one week a reasonable lead time to expect to receive the ballot?

101176[/snapback]

Doesn't sound like it. One week for them to receive the request, process it, mail it out to you, and have you fill it out and send it back?

If Adam was that concerned about being disenfranchaised, he could have bothered to send in the request a month ago. By why bother to accept some of the responsibility himself when he can just stomp his feet and decide that the "Kingdom" was conspiring to keep him from voting. :w00t:

101173[/snapback]

Praise the lord!!!!!!! Love that guy who tried to run down that former witch of Sec. of State in Florida....you bust on Kerry's wife..that woman was nasty...now she in in congress.

101176[/snapback]

Last Friday, I received a package from Boynton Beach that was mailed Wednesday. remember- I was told that the ballot was never sent- and it still has not arrived.

Doesn't sound like it.  One week for them to receive the request, process it, mail it out to you, and have you fill it out and send it back?

If Adam was that concerned about being disenfranchaised, he could have bothered to send in the request a month ago.  By why bother to accept some of the responsibility himself when he can just stomp his feet and decide that the "Kingdom" was conspiring to keep him from voting.  :w00t:

101183[/snapback]

Well, they told me it was mailed last Tuesday.

Praise the lord!!!!!!!  Love that guy who tried to run down that former witch of Sec. of State in Florida....you bust on Kerry's wife..that woman was nasty...now she in in congress.

101185[/snapback]

That was horrible- hope that guy rots in jail....you cant do stuff like that

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

101173[/snapback]

God's country? He must REALLY love destructive hurricanes then!! :w00t:

His Daddy just bailed him out of jail yesterday, 500,000 bail.  :w00t:

He'll be going to jail soon I hope.

101202[/snapback]

Could be any worse than the Republican drunk that came to the polling place i was working at and just went off in a ramble....he was carted off by Virginia Beach police...probably still sitting in jail.

Praise the lord!!!!!!!  Love that guy who tried to run down that former witch of Sec. of State in Florida....you bust on Kerry's wife..that woman was nasty...now she in in congress.

101185[/snapback]

Whoa whoa whoa there cowboy. Terreza makes Katherine Harris look like a Playmate of the Month. If I had a dog that looked like Mrs. Heinz-Kerry, I'd shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards.

Now I know you're really warped. :w00t:

Would you be offended if I said I am starting to think more like you

101210[/snapback]

sorry dude- I'm just a bit POed right now. I would not have voted for Bush- but I do realize that if elected properly, sometimes people that we dont want do get elected, and do things we dont like....thats part of the system- unfortunately, it didnt happen that way

Could be any worse than the Republican drunk that came to the polling place i was working at and just went off in a ramble....he was carted off by Virginia Beach police...probably still sitting in jail.

101208[/snapback]

At least he's happy and not here stating he's going to make bumper stickers.

101208[/snapback]

With over 100 million people voting, I'm sure there are like stories all accross the country.

Come to think of it, two 70 something year old guys started fighting in S. Florida about the election. I believe the Democrat got his azz beat pretty bad, sound fimilar? :w00t: