Not a bad first round

- Reports are the bills are high on D. Bell....why REACH and take a player in the first (note: I fully believe that if Oher continued to fall he would have been pick 28. Eric Wood was one of the highest rated centers in this draft that is supposed to be one of the best center classes in some time. We have solidified the interior of our Offensive line.

- People are crying about Maybin......at the time I really wanted Everette Brown....guess what he is STILL FALLING that had to happen for a reason. Bottom line on Maybin. He isn't a finished product yet meaning he still has some growing to do....his is the best pure pass rusher in this draft and we needed pass rush badly.

We addressed needs....for those bitching about lack of addressing the lines we did that to.

Hoping for a TE in the second.

- People are crying about Maybin......at the time I really wanted Everette Brown....guess what he is STILL FALLING that had to happen for a reason. Bottom line on Maybin. He isn't a finished product yet meaning he still has some growing to do....his is the best pure pass rusher in this draft and we needed pass rush badly.

We still have a chance to take Brown in the second round

- Reports are the bills are high on D. Bell....why REACH and take a player in the first (note: I fully believe that if Oher continued to fall he would have been pick 28. Eric Wood was one of the highest rated centers in this draft that is supposed to be one of the best center classes in some time. We have solidified the interior of our Offensive line.

We addressed needs....for those bitching about lack of addressing the lines we did that to.

Hoping for a TE in the second.

Don't think we should go TE in the second. Very good LBs and OLs still available, positions that are higher on our need scale. Would love to see us take one of the two tackles remaining in Britton or Beatty. Otherwise, would like to see us get Maualuga if he is there, but I doubt he will be. Get Chase Coffman in the Third Round if you want a solid TE.

IMO Maybin sucks and will bust as a DE. Orakpo was the obvious choice, again IMO. Brown I loved too, and cant believe me made it out of the first. I would have taken him at 42, but the Bills passed on him twice. Not only that, but they didnt pass on him because of need. We now have 6 CBs. Who are they going to cut? Youboty? Corner? Florence? This pick isnt just a head scatcher, we dont even have the roster space to keep all our CBs around. When we still have serious ??? on D, TE and the OL I cannot believe we would REACH for a complete non-need.

As I was writing this they traded up to get a Guard, THANK GOD. I still hate the CB pick though, Brown or J.Gilbert would have helped out D as a whole 100x more, I dont even think that is debatable.

IMO Maybin sucks and will bust as a DE. Orakpo was the obvious choice, again IMO. Brown I loved too, and cant believe me made it out of the first. I would have taken him at 42, but the Bills passed on him twice. Not only that, but they didnt pass on him because of need. We now have 6 CBs. Who are they going to cut? Youboty? Corner? Florence? This pick isnt just a head scatcher, we dont even have the roster space to keep all our CBs around. When we still have serious ??? on D, TE and the OL I cannot believe we would REACH for a complete non-need.

As I was writing this they traded up to get a Guard, THANK GOD. I still hate the CB pick though, Brown or J.Gilbert would have helped out D as a whole 100x more, I dont even think that is debatable.

BYRD IS NOT A CB. He'll play safety in the NFL. You know, one of the glaring weaknesses on our team?