Let's see how right Mayock is

Magox

My fear is that New England with contiune to get first downs going off tackle as they have done so many times in the past. I don't see Maybin stopping that at all. USC had their way with Penn State in the Rose. I don't like this pick at all, I hope I am wrong for once.

For once? When are you right?

I don't get why people care how often Kiper/Mayock are correct in predicting which teams take who. Their predictions on the actual players I can see discussing...

I'm just tracking it cuz it's fun ..I really don't care about Mayock's picks...but yes, a lot of ppl say that Mayock is the closest to being right..but , ehh...I'm just staying to this one post and having fun

I'm just tracking it cuz it's fun ..I really don't care about Mayock's picks...but yes, a lot of ppl say that Mayock is the closest to being right..but , ehh...I'm just staying to this one post and having fun

Yah I was talking more to others than you.

"ZOMG how does he have a job with getting the Chiefs pick wrong".

I don't know the exact number, but I don't know if you happened to catch last year's draft on NFL Network, he was nailing just about every one of them. Even the guys on the network were impressed

if you were referring to his picks as the draft was happening thats one thing but if you were referring to his mock draft thats another because it wasnt that good last year