Even if the Bills hit on all three picks will they make the playoffs?

The bills have six to seven big holes coming into this draft and only so many picks to address those needs. Even if they fill three needs any three needs with their picks today do you see the bills as a playoff team. I know its a little pessimistic to think that no matter what they do today they will have major concerns that will keep them from making the playoffs again but how good is the roster they have right now?

Should the bills look to bring in a few vets ( Waters, Scheffler, and Henderson ) via trade with their mid round picks to address further needs, or could June cuts and post draft moves be important to the bills playoff chances?

I personally see the bills as a winning team if they have a good draft I see them as a team in the 9-7 and 10-6 range but that still may fall short of the playoffs.

Yeah, I think if we really make contact three times, we'll be in great shape. I mean, ideal case? We get a bookend left tackle, a fierce pass rusher, and a reliable TE? That would leave our weaknesses as interior line, OLB, and FS? I think we'd make it at least to the hunt.

Now, three great picks is an awfully big IF.

The bills have six to seven big holes coming into this draft and only so many picks to address those needs. Even if they fill three needs any three needs with their picks today do you see the bills as a playoff team. I know its a little pessimistic to think that no matter what they do today they will have major concerns that will keep them from making the playoffs again but how good is the roster they have right now?

Should the bills look to bring in a few vets ( Waters, Scheffler, and Henderson ) via trade with their mid round picks to address further needs, or could June cuts and post draft moves be important to the bills playoff chances?

I personally see the bills as a winning team if they have a good draft I see them as a team in the 9-7 and 10-6 range but that still may fall short of the playoffs.

OF COURSE we should trade both our 4th Rounder (maybe also the 3rd) for DT Henderson und TE Scheffler. These two trades could have more impact than the two firstrounders. I pray we trade for both of them.

OF COURSE we should trade both our 4th Rounder (maybe also the 3rd) for DT Henderson und TE Scheffler. These two trades could have more impact than the two firstrounders. I pray we trade for both of them.

I would love the bills to try and get all three of those guys for our fourths and third, but the bills usually don't make those kinds of moves than again did we expect them to get Owens and the staff and front office are on the hot seat.