NFL Network: Deal in place between Jets and Jags

SKOOBY

Jets are moving up to 8th, for Sanchez?

Kara Henderson was reporting from New Jersey and she said that there is a deal in place between the NYJ and Jax for the 8th pick in the draft. If the player the Jets want is there at 8, the deal should go down.

If true, is this good or bad for us?

I kind of like the Jets sacrificing picks for Sanchez. I think he is a bit overvalued and the Jets, an aging team still waiting for Goodell's ruling on walker use during games, probably need all the picks they can muster.

Why would they telegraph their strategy to Denver and Tampa Bay?

That is exactly what I was thinking. This has to be a smoke screen....or maybe somehow it leaked out. I cannot possibly imagine that the Jets or the Jags wanted the teams picking 2-7 to know about this potential trade....

ESPN just reported that to be the fact.

lol...nice timing...im sitting here on my lap top at Cafe 50's in Santa Monica eating a nice hangover breakfast so didnt see it...

So what did they say? Are they targeting Jax still at 8 for Crabtree? That would be my guess as Jax seems intent on trading down...

lol...nice timing...im sitting here on my lap top at Cafe 50's in Santa Monica eating a nice hangover breakfast so didnt see it...

So what did they say? Are they targeting Jax still at 8 for Crabtree? That would be my guess as Jax seems intent on trading down...

If he is available at the JAX pick, the NYJ plan on moving up to get him. You had it pegged without a TV / electronic interference, :thumbdown:

hangover breakfast = bloodymary

hangover breakfast = bloodymary

LOL...nah, my choice is coffee with Baileys in it...a few cups...lol...then follow it up with a bad ass breakfast from Cafe 50's...I will be whole just in time for the "Corn Hole" tournament on the beach in front of my condo to get the drinking going again...if you dont know, "Corn Hole" is similar to horsehoes but with bing bags and a board with holes, and a lot of beer.

Just moved to a place right on the sand in Playa Del Rey last weekend, so its gonna be a great day with the draft and beach partying today, so had to shed the hangover from the bon fire last night...

LOL...nah, my choice is coffee with Baileys in it...a few cups...lol...then follow it up with a bad ass breakfast from Cafe 50's...I will be whole just in time for the "Corn Hole" tournament on the beach in front of my condo to get the drinking going again...if you dont know, "Corn Hole" is similar to horsehoes but with bing bags and a board with holes, and a lot of beer.

Just moved to a place right on the sand in Playa Del Rey last weekend, so its gonna be a great day with the draft and beach partying today, so had to shed the hangover from the bon fire last night...

Living the life, :thumbdown:

If true, is this good or bad for us?

I kind of like the Jets sacrificing picks for Sanchez. I think he is a bit overvalued and the Jets, an aging team still waiting for Goodell's ruling on walker use during games, probably need all the picks they can muster.

as long as the Bills don't draft Sanchez