Pettigrew

TJ753

I am looking forward to the Bills finally picking up a quality tight end. :wallbash:

This is the guy we need to put us over the top. We may need to trade up to get him, but it is going to be worth it!

I am looking forward to the Bills finally picking up a quality tight end. :wallbash:

This is the guy we need to put us over the top. We may need to trade up to get him, but it is going to be worth it!

I do not see Schoman as more than a good ST player and though I like Fine as a receiver I think he is a couple of years away at best from being the balanced pass/rush talent we need at TE.

If the TE is gonna be such a well used or important part of our O we would need two pick-ups of TEs before the season began as even a 1st round drafted Pettigrew can not be counted upon to be a vet immediately. Also just as Fine started out the first half of last season injured, this speaks to this team needing a viable plan B for Pettigrew if the TE is going to be central to our O.

As an alternative I would go more with an H-Back approach to manniing the TE spot. To function as an adequate HB we would need a far less talented player than a Pettigrew and this would also allow us to get less than studs to fill the gap we need to fill at FB.