Would you take a flyer in the 7th round?

Deanster

"If Martin is drafted or signed as a free agent, he’ll be the 24th Canadian Interuniversity Sport player, and fifth Mustang, to make an NFL roster."

Only the Canadians would come up with something that goofy.

You work had to try to see them as equals, just regular guys. You tell yourself: I have a Canadian friend, and he is a good guy. You think: he's not goofy, why do I think Canadians are goofy? I shouldn't think that.

And then you read this. :thumbsup:

NFL draft scout has him ranked at 28th DT..his size (6'3" 331lbs) indicates as a NT for a 3-4 and he has good speed (4.98 40) for that size as well...but other that that I have no other info to base my feeling that hes a projected 3-4 NT and not a 4-3 DT...but I wouldn't be upset if Buffalo did grab him in the 6th or 7th round

NFL draft scout has him ranked at 28th DT..his size indicates as a NT for a 3-4 and he has great speed for that size as well...but other that that I have no other info to base my feeling that hes a projected 3-4 NT and not a 4-3 DT...but I wouldn't be upset if Buffalo did grab him in the 6th or 7th round

thought this was pretty funny, from the article I linked earlier...

Martin first moved to Canada from Jamaica when he was nine years-old, but didn't stumble upon football until Grade 10 - when he suited up as a running back and linebacker. And as he grew, so too did his prospects on the gridiron.

"When I started I was a hockey player, that was my sport," he explained. "In football, I was an outside linebacker or running back and I ate my way to the middle of the field - literally. My grocery bill between tenth to twelfth grade was like car payments."

(link)

A hockey player? From Jamaica? :thumbsup: