Stevie J

WordByrd

Although I believe that the TO signing is valuable, I was really hoping to see Steve Johnson get a chance this year. I feel like he has IT. With all of the talent at the WR position, there won't be enough balls to go around. I'd love to see Hardy and Steve develop, but with TO, Lee, and Josh Reed, I feel like it can't happen this year. I wish we could spread the depth at WR to our other positions. then there's that roscoe parrish guy...

My gut feeling is that by the middle of the season, if not earlier, Johnson will be the #3 receiver, going past Reed and Hardy (whom I think he will pass in camp). He will get some balls this year, but one of these receivers has to make their move this season, as the Bills will need a #2 in the 2010 season, since T.O. will be long gone by then.

Although I believe that the TO signing is valuable, I was really hoping to see Steve Johnson get a chance this year. I feel like he has IT. With all of the talent at the WR position, there won't be enough balls to go around. I'd love to see Hardy and Steve develop, but with TO, Lee, and Josh Reed, I feel like it can't happen this year. I wish we could spread the depth at WR to our other positions. then there's that roscoe parrish guy...

My guess is that he will get his opportunities near the red zone. He did show an ability to run the slant pattern very effectively towards the end of the year near the end zone.

My gut feeling is that by the middle of the season, if not earlier, Johnson will be the #3 receiver, going past Reed and Hardy (whom I think he will pass in camp). He will get some balls this year, but one of these receivers has to make their move this season, as the Bills will need a #2 in the 2010 season, since T.O. will be long gone by then.

I love Johnson and think he can be something special. That being said I can't see him passing Reed on the depth chart. Reed was solid last year and will probably get better with the addition of TO.

There is one thing this team does not have and that is an abundance of balls.

CRACCCCCK!!!

Still rising as it cleared the fence -- I think that one's got a shot at the upper deck ...