OK....let me ask this question...scheffler or brandon P.

scenario 1

Buffalo takes DE at 11th and Mack at 28. With a trade for Scheffler with a 4th round pick

scenario 2

Buffalo takes a DE at 11th and moves up in front of sayyyyyy....the Falcons using their 28th and a 4th round pick to take Pettigrou

Which scenario do you like better......to me it would come down to which TE you like better.

scheffler know what you are getting.

Scenario #1 is severely flawed as unlikely, first of all you are NOT getting Scheffler for a 4th round pick......he was a 2nd round pick of Denver's, is considered one of the better young tight ends in football....they are going to ask for a 2nd round pick or a 3rd & 5th. He is in the LAST year of his rookie contract and is gonna want to get paid !! you will have to pay him twice what a #1 pick in the 20-28 overall would get. But for discussion purposes, if denver was stupid enough to take a 4th round pick, then scenario #1 is best. i would be happy with scenario #1 even if it cost us the #2 for Scheffler.

Scenario #2- the team that picks before ATL is NE at #23, a 4th is NOT enough, you need a lil more to do that. in order to go further from the #28th overall UP to #20 it will cost you a 3rd round pick. Your scenario #2 is more likely than your #1 scenario. i would be happy with this one also.

the Bills are going to take Pettigrew with the 11th or 13th(trade WASH) and then UNGER or MACK with the 28th, then the best DL or LB with the 42nd.

Probably right on all counts papa.....and i like your picks

Scenario #1 is severely flawed as unlikely, first of all you are NOT getting Scheffler for a 4th round pick......he was a 2nd round pick of Denver's, is considered one of the better young tight ends in football....they are going to ask for a 2nd round pick or a 3rd & 5th. He is in the LAST year of his rookie contract and is gonna want to get paid !! you will have to pay him twice what a #1 pick in the 20-28 overall would get. But for discussion purposes, if denver was stupid enough to take a 4th round pick, then scenario #1 is best. i would be happy with scenario #1 even if it cost us the #2 for Scheffler.

Scenario #2- the team that picks before ATL is NE at #23, a 4th is NOT enough, you need a lil more to do that. in order to go further from the #28th overall UP to #20 it will cost you a 3rd round pick. Your scenario #2 is more likely than your #1 scenario. i would be happy with this one also.

the Bills are going to take Pettigrew with the 11th or 13th(trade WASH) and then UNGER or MACK with the 28th, then the best DL or LB with the 42nd.

Nice post paps. I don't understand why people think we can get a young proven TE for a fourth and think Roscoe is of the same value.

But I'll play along. I would go with the Pettigrew scenario because the guy is an outstanding blocker. He could mask a problem at tackle pretty nicely.

Nice post paps. I don't understand why people think we can get a young proven TE for a fourth and think Roscoe is of the same value.

But I'll play along. I would go with the Pettigrew scenario because the guy is an outstanding blocker. He could mask a problem at tackle pretty nicely.

To me Brandon P. makes more sense because we actually do ask our Tight Ends to block......

Pettigrew can block.... and also catch. How is that not a fact?

he can in the college game, JP lossman won games in ncaa,

poz was one of the best lb's in the college game and Mike Willams dominated in the college game. Just saying there is always a risk and there is not a definite.