Just a question about WGR...

sven233

Does anyone know if Howard's new job with WGR will prevent him from doing the post-game show on 97Rock, or are they owned by the same media conglomerate?

100979[/snapback]

The WGR Website shows him doing the 10am pregame show with Jeremy White. Brad and Jerry Sullivan before that and Schoop and Bulldog on post game.

Does anyone know if Howard's new job with WGR will prevent him from doing the post-game show on 97Rock, or are they owned by the same media conglomerate?

100979[/snapback]

This has been posted elsewhere (actually a thread title), but he has resigned as host of the 97 rock post-game show, as they are owned by Entercom's biggest competition in the area.

And as to the folks who lost their jobs...as I said in another thread, I feel sorry for them to a degree, but they at least controlled their own destiny. If they had been able to get good ratings they would not have been fired. In the meantime, I am seeing hard-working co-workers of mine losing their jobs due to situations beyond their control.

And Wacka's right. You don't give a disgruntled employee an outside audience of thousands to air their dirty laundry.