NYS close to legalizing medical marijuana

Wooderson

The problem is with the "regulated". Alcohol is regulated, but we know what can happen. Surely, without fear of prosecution, there would be many more folks driving the roadways sans full use of their facilities...and folks going to a job puffed up, or after a lunch break. Perhaps a co-worker. With a welding torch.

I'm not at all insensitive to the medical usage of pot, btw.

Have someone take a video of yourself before and after ingestion. You aren't the same person. You think you are on top of the world, the repository of all knowledge, and in full control of all things. The video proves different.

First of all,nobody will be able to video me after injestion cuz I don't use it. I had limited experience with it in my youth,25+ years ago,and haven't touched it since. Not everyone who favors legalization is a user. DUI laws would be enforced the same as they already are. Driving under the influence is already illegal. Same goes with workplace rules,stoned people in the workplace would not be tolerated any more than they are now. And employers could still drug test. Most people who want to use already do. Illegal pot is as big a joke as the prohibition of alcohol was.

The problem is with the "regulated". Alcohol is regulated, but we know what can happen. Surely, without fear of prosecution, there would be many more folks driving the roadways sans full use of their facilities...and folks going to a job puffed up, or after a lunch break. Perhaps a co-worker. With a welding torch.

I'm not at all insensitive to the medical usage of pot, btw.

Have someone take a video of yourself before and after ingestion. You aren't the same person. You think you are on top of the world, the repository of all knowledge, and in full control of all things. The video proves different.

Take a video, really? The only thing a video would show is red eyes, a smile on my face, and possibly a box of Hot n' Spicy Cheez-Its on my lap.