Price for Boldin dropping, get him for us Russ....

SKOOBY

Yes, it does. Proven commodities have far more value than kids who could bust out of the league in 4 years. And Owens will be gone after the season. Boldin would be better than Pettigrew and frankly, it isn't even close.

Well, that's certainly a guess.

so you think the Bills should trade the first round pick they just got for Peters and invest close to 25 mil in salary for 3 WRs this season?...I'm sure TO would just love the Bills adding another receiver that demands the ball and Boldin would be all for leaving one situation for basically the same situation on a worse team

meanwhile they still have glaring holes at OT, DE, TE and LB

this isnt fantasy football

Thanks for saying what I was thinking.

Bolden wants 10 mill a year like Fizty and if the Bills wouldn't cough up the money for Peters they sure won't for anyone...

No that was the PLAN! Release Peters so we'd have more than enough cap space to sign Boldin - assuring our success since a teams chances of winning increases with every wide receiver you add! /sarcasm

Aside from this not making a whole lot of sense, the Bills are too stingy.

The "Get him for us Russ" or "Get It Done Russ" posts are getting ridiculous. Where would Boldin play? And who would sit the bench? Lee Evans? T.O. isn't going to sit, he would blow up Ralph Wilson Stadium if he was told he was the #3 receiver. Boldin isn't going to come here if he isn't going to start. We have more holes than almost any team in the league, and you want to give up critical draft picks, to add to maybe our deepest position on the roster?

Bolden wants 10 mill a year like Fizty and if the Bills wouldn't cough up the money for Peters they sure won't for anyone...

I am not saying they would for Bolding, he has major health concerns and a "Peters Like" attitude, but they might for someone who deserves it, unlike Peters who didn't deserve even close to it.

If we're going to give up draft picks and players... give Kelsay and the #28 pick for Peppers. I am sure he would play anywhere as long as the money is right. Peppers on the opposite side of Schobel. That would be nice.