Suggestion for LT

Trader

McNally Left Tackle Consultant. No relocation required. That would be his sole job work with whoever we pick and already have at LT. McNally would start tomorrow because I would want his input into who we picked and where.

Justification

He developed Munoz

He developed Peters from an UDFA to the pro bowl. When McNally left Peters turned into the worst pass blocking LT in the League. That's a fact jack.

From the impression I got, the Bills more or less forced McNally out. I may be wrong, but that's what it seemed like to me. Plus I'm sure he's dumbfounded that the Bills would trade Peters.

From the impression I got, the Bills more or less forced McNally out. I may be wrong, but that's what it seemed like to me. Plus I'm sure he's dumbfounded that the Bills would trade Peters.

I did not hear that. I do know he was having some serious physical problems and felt he could not do a good job as a full time coach.

IIRC, McNally played up the Duke Robinson pick. Basically told the D&C that he could take sh-- and turn it into gold. Either he did give input, or the FO that year told him he was going to drink the Kool-Aid be supportive in the press of yet another draft where the biggest need was put off until Day 2. No matter which it is, this does not inspire confidence in the man.

If he had any input into the selection of Mike 'Big kitty' Williams, how... why... would you want him touching the OL situation again?

True, for Peters' case, JMac did seem to turn sh-- into gold. And, then, similar to that book "The Black Pearl", the impossibly lucky find shortly turned into a curse involving the greed of many.

Also, I would venture to say that the job of scouting/talent evaluation and coaching are two different mistresses.

If he had any input into the selection of Mike 'Big kitty' Williams, how... why... would you want him touching the OL situation again?

McNally had nothing to do with Peters. He was with the Giants at that time.

Williams was drafted in '02.

McNally joined the Bills in '04.

While McNally was here, the Bills drafted:

Butler - starter

Pennington - one good year

Merz

Preston - played but never developed

Geisenger

McFarland

No linemen in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd rounds

Preston was the only one in the 4th round

Butler was the only one in the 5th round

The others were 6th & 7th rounders.

Durring his time here, McNally was given 7 pieces of sh--. He turned one piece into platinum. One into gold. 2 more into lead. The rest stayed sh--.

McNally Left Tackle Consultant. No relocation required. That would be his sole job work with whoever we pick and already have at LT. McNally would start tomorrow because I would want his input into who we picked and where.

Justification

He developed Munoz

He developed Peters from an UDFA to the pro bowl. When McNally left Peters turned into the worst pass blocking LT in the League. That's a fact jack.

I would love to see him work with Bell. He has amazing athletic talent, he just needs to time to learn and develop. Hope Trent can take hits better than the AZ game.

Like I said, I may be wrong and I hope I am. I'd like to see what McNally can do with Bell.

I'd love the Bills to bring him in for consulting. Get him working with Bell too.

I would love to see him work with Bell. He has amazing athletic talent, he just needs to time to learn and develop. Hope Trent can take hits better than the AZ game.

this is why I think the Bills wont draft an OT this year..they probably feel they can move ppl arround on the line for this next year and get Bell into the RT or LG spot to get rdy for LT in a season.