Cowart to return vs us on Sunday

The Riddler

While John Vilma is good, and will only get better with time and yes Sam Cowart is not even the skin of a shell of his former self the only people on the jets that scare me are #94 and #92. Espeically #94. John Abraham is a beast, and is having a career year. He's improved in all aspects of his game and is staying healthy. I haven't heard much about ellis this season, but he's still a threat, and I'm sure his #'s will go up as the season wears on. Our best bet against this defense is to run run run and run some more. Another 30 carry game for willis, and solid defense and I can see the Bills stealing a W this sunday.

Granted Cowart has come along slow and he didn't do as well on the out side....His move back to the MLB spot has revived him and up untill his injury he was having the best yr to date with us...He will do just fine sharing time with Vilma....i think it's going to be a long day for Drew.

Cowart is S...L...O...W...those injuries have really killed his speed.  If you are in his area, he can still deliver the hit, but if you run away from him, I dont think I've seen him catch up to anybody in a long time.

100886[/snapback]

Yea ok.

Granted Cowart has come along slow and he didn't do as well on the out side....His move back to the MLB spot has revived him and up untill his injury he was having the best yr to date with us...He will do just fine sharing time with Vilma....i think it's going to be a long day for Drew.

100847[/snapback]

Actually I think it's going to be a LONG day for Chad and the Jets. Despite throwing for over 300 yards in Jersey, the Jets put up only 16 points, and that was with the Bills missing Milloy, Vincent, and Wire on defense. As for offense, Teague returns to the starting lineup, Jennings is healthy unlike last time when he got abused by Abraham, and McGahee will be starting. The fact that the game is in Buffalo and the Jets have a short week, don't help them any either. But then again, that's why they play the games.