Slumdog Millionaire Father Arrested

joe w bags

Slumdog Millionaire Father Arrested

THE poverty-stricken father of Slumdog Millionaire child star Rubina Ali plans to become a millionaire himself-by SELLING his nine-year-old daughter.

In a bid to escape India's real-life slums, Rafiq Qureshi put angel-faced darling of the Oscars Rubina up for adoption, demanding millions of rupees worth £200,000.

As he offered the shocking deal to the News of the World's undercover fake sheik this week, Rafiq declared: "I have to consider what's best for me, my family and Rubina's future."

-scary, unfortunate, sad...... yikes

So no longer a slumdog, now a scumdog.

Really? 'News of the Screws' is a pretty terrible tabloid in the UK, real gutter press. Anything they print should be taken with a (very fine) grain of salt.

And to play Devil's advocate here:

From his perspective his daughter, if adopted, would have the opportunity for a life he can never even dream of providing for her. And with the money the rest of his family also have the opportunity to have a far, far better life than he could ever possibly provide otherwise.

Unless you can mind read there is no way to tell his motives. With the area he lives in without adoption/money to move out there is a very good chance she, and perhaps her siblings, will die of some awful disease before they reach adulthood. Despite protestations from some elements of India's wealthy minority life can be pretty desperate for those unfortunate enough not to be born in the right caste.

He very well may be a 'scumdog', but I would never, ever, take the NooW's word for it.

Really? 'News of the Screws' is a pretty terrible tabloid in the UK, real gutter press. Anything they print should be taken with a (very fine) grain of salt.

And to play Devil's advocate here:

From his perspective his daughter, if adopted, would have the opportunity for a life he can never even dream of providing for her. And with the money the rest of his family also have the opportunity to have a far, far better life than he could ever possibly provide otherwise.

Unless you can mind read there is no way to tell his motives. With the area he lives in without adoption/money to move out there is a very good chance she, and perhaps her siblings, will die of some awful disease before they reach adulthood. Despite protestations from some elements of India's wealthy minority life can be pretty desperate for those unfortunate enough not to be born in the right caste.

He very well may be a 'scumdog', but I would never, ever, take the NooW's word for it.

Gosh I didnt realize he was selling his daughter for her own good.