Now that Peters is gone how about this for a draft

billybob

Bills trade Parrish or the pick we get from him and a draft pick next year for Tony Sheffler TE

1a Michael Oher OG/OT

1b Peria Jerry DT

2. Jarron Gilbert DE/DT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4. Mike Thomas WR/PR

4. T.J. Lang OG

5. Zack Follett LB

6. Anthony Hill TE

7. Joel Bell OT

Bills trade Parrish or the pick we get from him and a draft pick next year for Tony Sheffler TE

1a Michael Oher OG/OT

1b Peria Jerry DT

2. Jarron Gilbert DE/DT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4. Mike Thomas WR/PR

4. T.J. Lang OG

5. Zack Follett LB

6. Anthony Hill TE

7. Joel Bell OT

Bell will be gone in the 4th, and likely before.

Bell will be gone in the 4th, and likely before.

I seen anywhere from 5th to priority free agent- and seen him listed as anywhere from the 17th to 23 best OT- so I guess if there is a run on tackles he could go in the forth but I don't think it's a sure thing

1a Michael Oher OG/OT

1b Peria Jerry DT

2. Jarron Gilbert DE/DT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4. Mike Thomas WR/PR

4. T.J. Lang OG

5. Zack Follett LB

6. Anthony Hill TE

7. Joel Bell OT

I'd like it but I am hearing the Bills will not pick OL in Round #1

1a Michael Oher OG/OT

1b Peria Jerry DT

2. Jarron Gilbert DE/DT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4. Mike Thomas WR/PR

4. T.J. Lang OG

5. Zack Follett LB

6. Anthony Hill TE

7. Joel Bell OT

I guarantee we take a DB in the late first or early 2nd. this is a bills draft cmon, they do nothing that is rational or makes sense... if history proves correct it will be a reach for a TE, then trade up for an OSU d-back, and then take some mid round lineman and linebackers. hate to be depressing, its just how this teams history has been. Unless Brandon has the balls to actually draft the best available at need positions...

why the F have we not signed Jackson when we just gave rhodes 2 years? someone tell me what the hell they are thinking about...

I guarantee we take a DB in the late first or early 2nd. this is a bills draft cmon, they do nothing that is rational or makes sense... if history proves correct it will be a reach for a TE, then trade up for an OSU d-back, and then take some mid round lineman and linebackers. hate to be depressing, its just how this teams history has been. Unless Brandon has the balls to actually draft the best available at need positions...

why the F have we not signed Jackson when we just gave rhodes 2 years? someone tell me what the hell they are thinking about...

when did the bills pick a CB in an irrational manner?

1a Michael Oher OG/OT

1b Peria Jerry DT

2. Jarron Gilbert DE/DT

3. Lawrence Sidbury DE

4. Mike Thomas WR/PR

4. T.J. Lang OG

5. Zack Follett LB

6. Anthony Hill TE

7. Joel Bell OT

The following are only my opinions and shouldn't be taken too seriously;

Oher, from what I've read, has a questionable desire for the game. He's a boom or bust type guy. He smells a little like Mike Williams. :wallbash:

Jerry, I don't like guys with a slew of injuries. His latest injury (groin) caused him to miss the combine workouts. Too much of an injury question for me.

Gilbert, will probably be around later in the draft. Nice pick idea but too soon, and also you're leaving the OG position til too late in the draft.

Sidbury, three of your first four picks are DL related. The Bills need more talent at other positions to draft that much DL in the first four picks. I like this guy a lot and would love to see him a Bills uni but a couple of these DL guys have to go.

Thomas, very short at 5'8". The Bills have much bigger needs than to go WR this early in the draft. Intriguing pick. Looks like a boom or bust guy but a huge upside if he booms.

Lang, you've waited too long for a G prospect but I really like this guy. If the Bills pick him up along with another G it would be cool. This guy strikes me as a draft steal if he's still available by the Bills second pick in the fourth round. :D

Follet, I think you've waited too long for a LB in your draft. If it wasn't for his injury history and slightly small size he'd be a good pick but, as I mentioned above if I were in the War Room I'd pass on this guy due to injury history.

Hill, another injury waiting to happen guy.

Bell, two OT's named Bell on the team would be way too confusing. Seriously though, I like this pick. He has some injury concerns but is a huge guy that has a bigtime upside and could be used at RT if D. Bell doesn't move there. He seems like he'd offer some depth after a year of grooming. :wallbash:

Feel free to mock my mock which is located in my signature field.