The Official Gloat Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3.  Luckily for Dubya the "Base" is not swayed by such unimportent things.

99677[/snapback]

I'm not sure why anyone would be swayed by those charades.

You have the right to be angry but your candidate never should have been given the ball. The lemming mentality that is so pervasive in your party chose a very poor candidate based on the first primary.

You have the right to be angry but your candidate never should have been given the ball.  The lemming mentality that is so pervasive in your party chose a very poor candidate based on the first primary.

99682[/snapback]

I still think the GOP respected Howard Dean much more than the DNC. I think the whole theory of Dean not being 'electable' though maybe true in the long run, was a bit misguided by the democrats.

You have the right to be angry but your candidate never should have been given the ball.  The lemming mentality that is so pervasive in your party chose a very poor candidate based on the first primary.

99682[/snapback]

Again, although my ideology obviously leans to the left, I would not consider myself a Democrat. Who do you think should have been the Democratic nominee?

Again, although my ideology obviously leans to the left, I would not consider myself a Democrat.  Who do you think should have been the Democratic nominee?

99741[/snapback]

Joe Lieberman would get my vote. He gets it better than anyone else who stood on the podium. His biggest downfalls are: not having enough charisma, not being telegenic, and being Jewish. In our society of microwave mentality, that's too much to overcome.

Sad.

Got to appreciate the conservative right wing for being gracious winners...Obama Baraka in '08

99824[/snapback]

You miss the humor of this thread it is the only place for the gloating... most other threads have been quite reasonable...... Lighten up a little life goes on...

Obama looks like a very capable candidate right now, very impressive.. thought so watching the DNC.