Buffalo Bisons Tickets are only $6.00 each(any seat)

Bisons promotion

The final six games of the Bisons' season-opening homestand will be Anderson's presents Bisons Kids Week. All six games will have a 1:05 p.m. first pitch and ALL Tickets are JUST $6.00. Fans can also enjoy $1.00 Ice Cream, Popcorn and Coca-Cola Soda each day and there will be special Merchandise Discount in the concourse.

Take your kid to a ball game....great price, great memories! :flirt:

Does anyone know if the minor league pitching rotations are 5 deep like the majors? I want to go when Niese is pitching. I know he pitched their opener.

Today:

The Bisons host Pawtucket again at 1:05 p. m. at Coca-Cola Field with left-hander Casey Fossum going against left-hander Clay Buchholtz.

Not sure how the Bisons how setting up their initial rotation.

Chick the Sports section of the Buffalo News(online under the Bisons tab) to see who is pitching on a particular day.

Bisons promotion

The final six games of the Bisons' season-opening homestand will be Anderson's presents Bisons Kids Week. All six games will have a 1:05 p.m. first pitch and ALL Tickets are JUST $6.00. Fans can also enjoy $1.00 Ice Cream, Popcorn and Coca-Cola Soda each day and there will be special Merchandise Discount in the concourse.

Take your kid to a ball game....great price, great memories! :thumbsup:

6 bucks, what a rip. Last time I went to a game it was 1 dollar with a can of Pepsi. :nana:

Bisons promotion

Take your kid to a ball game....great price, great memories! :thumbsup:

A friend of mine told me that he heard a rumor about the Bisons giving away free tickets to anyone that bring a copy of their unemployment check to the ballpark, proving that they are indeed unemployed. Seemed like a pretty odd marketing scheme to me...Has anyone else heard this?

A friend of mine told me that he heard a rumor about the Bisons giving away free tickets to anyone that bring a copy of their unemployment check to the ballpark, proving that they are indeed unemployed. Seemed like a pretty odd marketing scheme to me...Has anyone else heard this?

Look up, two posts, to The Senator's post.

Wow....a bit off this morning haha, thanks for pointing that out without taking a shot at my first born or something!

Only this morning? What about every day for the past 8 years? :nana:

...I felt like a bus hit me this morning, maybe those blizz's were a bad idea. :thumbsup: