GWB Breaks the All-Time Popular Vote total

I would have never guessed this, but it looks to be true. I think that this should qute some in the crowd who say that he is not worthy. The American people have spoken...and spoken loudly.

By the way, when you look at all that GWB had to overcome with regards to the media, 527 groups, the so called world leaders, UBL, and anyone else who hates GWB just because..then this is really something else.

Add to that the fact that the republicans increased their senate seats to 55, and added a number of house seats, I think this will go down as one of the biggest overall victories in political history.

Kudos to Karl Rove and the gang for flat out getting it done.

I think you read too much in the raw numbers, as the population has grown significantly in the last twenty years. The big thing for Bush is he won the popular vote by a majority. Nonetheless, he probably does not significantly increase the number of red states, as it looks like he only has a net gain of one state, assuming Iowa remains in his pocket.

I think you read too much in the raw numbers, as the population has grown significantly in the last twenty years.  The big thing for Bush is he won the popular vote by a majority.  Nonetheless, he probably does not significantly increase the number of red states, as it looks like he only has a net gain of one state, assuming Iowa remains in his pocket.

98910[/snapback]

And New MExico

I would have never guessed this, but it looks to be true. I think that this should qute some in the crowd who say that he is not worthy. The American people have spoken...and spoken loudly.

By the way, when you look at all that GWB had to overcome with regards to the media, 527 groups, the so called world leaders, UBL, and anyone else who hates GWB just because..then this is really something else.

Add to that the fact that the republicans increased their senate seats to 55, and added a number of house seats, I think this will go down as one of the biggest overall victories in political history.

Kudos to Karl Rove and the gang for flat out getting it done.

98879[/snapback]

This must drive the DEMs crazy..... after all I thought...

large turnout = Kerry victory... :D:(

Also GWB did something their idol Clinton could not..... Win a MAJORITY of votes..

Great day for America... They have spoken.... but is John Forbes Kerry Listening?

Concede already.... Its just going to get harder the longer you wait.... Imagine how hard it will be for JFK to show up for work in the senate.... oh wait.... :lol:

Great day for America... They have spoken

-------------

and when a victory is determined by 2% of the population I would say almost half of the country is unhappy with the results.

98951[/snapback]

But more than half are not. That's a good start.

But more than half are not. That's a good start.

Yeah, a good start for a civil war. I'm beginning to appreciate how people must have felt during the Civil War, when you just get so frustrated with the power that a slim majority has over your lives that you say enough already, it's time to take matters in your own hands.

Yeah, a good start for a civil war.  I'm beginning to appreciate how people must have felt during the Civil War, when you just get so frustrated with the power that a slim majority has over your lives that you say enough already, it's time to take matters in your own hands.

98975[/snapback]

YES! YES! Strike me down with all your rage!!!

:D