11th pick option

If it was up to me.. and Brian Orakpo fell to us at 11 (having to go past #5 to clevelend and #10 to sanfran)..I would undoubtedly take him...He is a beast and even though he has some inconsistencies he would definitely help our line quicker than any other DE in the first round..he reminds me of a Justin Tuck kind of guy

your thoughts

He has the same build as Tuck. Looks great and is a workout warroir. Honestly dont believe he will be there, but crazier things have happened. Either way Bills could be sitting in cat birds seat on draft day. Either to get a guy they should not of had a chance at. Teams in front of the Bills take all three the 'good' qbs. If some of the qbs are still on the board, Bills could make a trade and get some more picks.

If it was up to me.. and Brian Orakpo fell to us at 11 (having to go past #5 to clevelend and #10 to sanfran)..I would undoubtedly take him...He is a beast and even though he has some inconsistencies he would definitely help our line quicker than any other DE in the first round..he reminds me of a Justin Tuck kind of guy

your thoughts

He is my #1 pick. We can only hope