How sweet it is....

If Kerry gets within 50,000 there will be months and months of garbage again.

98535[/snapback]

He won't, Hamilton county is left for counting. My gf works for a company headquartered in Cincinnati, it is VERY VERY VERY republican.

He won't, Hamilton county is left for counting. My gf works for a company headquartered in Cincinnati, it is VERY VERY VERY republican.

98563[/snapback]

You are basically correct. I would not say that Hamilton County is VERY republican, but the presdient can expect no less then a 50/50 split. Therefore, he will not lose ground there and in all probability he will gain a decent amount.

Up near cleveland there may be 30k to 40k of votes to mine. This number will easily be offset by the remaining rural vote which went for GWB by at least a 60/40 margin.

Bottom line, GWB should end up winning this state by 120k to 150k...well outside any margin where a recount would be required.

See ya kerry...........dont let the door hit ya in the ass.

You are basically correct. I would not say that Hamilton County is VERY republican, but the presdient can expect no less then a 50/50 split. Therefore, he will not lose ground there and in all probability he will gain a decent amount.

Up near cleveland there may be 30k to 40k of votes to mine. This number will easily be offset by the remaining rural vote which went for GWB by at least a 60/40 margin.

Bottom line, GWB should end up winning this state by 120k to 150k...well outside any margin where a recount would be required.

See ya kerry...........dont let the door hit ya in the ass.

98575[/snapback]

500 of the 800 precients left in Ohio are Hamiliton country precients. My guess is Bush wins Ohio by 140,000 to 180,000.