Pettigrew in round 2

We don't but from all the lists on all the sites and all the tidbits we hear, 99% of them list Pettigrew as the the No. 1 TE in the draft. Does that mean he will be the first TE selected? No. Not many people listed Donnie Avery as the No. 1 WR last year but last year's WR group was a litte tricky. If you asked 10 different experts, you might get 10 different answers on who the top WR was. That doesn't seem to be the case with TE this year.

By all accounts, Pettigrew seems to be looked at as the cream of the crop among this year's TEs. Back to my orginal point, it is going to be a lot harder for a guy like that to fall to the Bills, than a player like Hardy last year.

At least one out of every 10 mock drafts show Pettigrew available at the 42nd pick, including the one that started this thread.

He is a blocking TE. He could fall into the 2nd round.

I'm not saying he will be available at 42.

I'm just saying that some people predict he will fall and we cannot say he will not be available at 42.

If the internet was around in '88, you guys would probably flame someone for suggesting Thurman could be available at the 40th pick.

fwiw, 7 of those 10 'experts said Devin Thomas was the #1 WR.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic