The new Hitler-TO video

VOR

Yes I know the musicality wasn't up to the standards of the self-professed "music snob," but I wasn't trying to get you people to watch it for the artistic stylings, but instead the message. I should have also forewarned that it was sarcasm.

In any case, I enjoyed it. More than the Hitler-TO video, even when I saw it 3 years ago as the Hitler-Bledsoe video.

Hey, your are correct about my obnoxious musical biases, but that really wasn't the only, or even main, problem I had, on the amount I watched. It did, however, probably shorten the time I could tolerate watching something that had yet to interest, or amuse me.

Clearly, I'm anywhere near the only one who didn't find that particularly interesting.

But, I'm not bashing you for posting it. It's Bills related, I would hope it got posted. My remarks were meant in response to the video, not in response to you, in any way.

Hey, your are correct about my obnoxious musical biases, but that really wasn't the only, or even main, problem I had, on the amount I watched. It did, however, probably shorten the time I could tolerate watching something that had yet to interest, or amuse me.

Clearly, I'm anywhere near the only one who didn't find that particularly interesting.

But, I'm not bashing you for posting it. It's Bills related, I would hope it got posted. My remarks were meant in response to the video, not in response to you, in any way.

I know. You weren't the one calling for me to be banned. :(

To each his own. I found it a clever commentary on the way ESPN (i.e. BSPN) covers TO.

I got about 30 seconds in......that was retarded. Thanks for wasting all of our time.

I want those two minutes of my life back. Did BF write that?

I think you should be banned for even posting a link to that video.

+1 That was brutal. Unbelievable the things that simple minds find amusing.