Cleland and Rassman to Crawford

MichFan

To group the SBVT ads with "all" the others is negligent, irresponsible and weak.

8294[/snapback]

Like I said...you're pissed that he didn't condemn the ad "properly". :D

That campaign is nothing but a smear on someone's personal reputation and character and based on fabrication and lies

Ah, irony...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think that you were just a geek who had an incrediible ability to remember things. Then I thought you actually may be somewhat intelligent and had some scant ability of common sense. But Now I know that you are just a simple mind that's able to retain information and spew it at will. IF you really believe what you say, then you need help with what is happening. You see, Bush wants to group ALL ads into the same catagory as the SB ads. That is his strategy. Those ads are in a catagory all by themseleves though. They are LIES, AND DISTORTION. They SMEAR AND ASSASINATE someone's character and personal reputation. They are fabricated and are LIES. Do you get that? But Bush wants to have it both ways. KRC, DC, you guys are pretty simple not to get it.

I used to think that you were just a geek who had an incrediible ability to remember things. Then I thought you actually may be somewhat intelligent and had some scant ability of common sense. But Now I know that you are just a simple mind that's able to  retain information and spew it at will. IF you really believe what you say, then you need help with what is happening. You see, Bush wants to group ALL ads into the same catagory as the SB ads. That is his strategy. Those ads are in a catagory all by themseleves though. They are LIES, AND DISTORTION. They SMEAR AND ASSASINATE  someone's character and personal reputation. They are fabricated and are LIES. Do you get that? But Bush wants to have it both ways. KRC, DC, you guys are pretty simple not to get it.

8346[/snapback]

Umm...yeah...we are the simple ones. Someone who blindly repeats DNC talking points, cannot understand the meaning of the word ALL, and when confronted resorts to attacks against the posters is calling us simple. Whatever, Sparkey. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and parroting the talking points du jour.

Umm...yeah...we are the simple ones. Someone who blindly repeats DNC talking points, cannot understand the meaning of the word ALL, and when confronted resorts to attacks against the posters is calling us simple. Whatever, Sparkey. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and parroting the talking points du jour.

8349[/snapback]

DNC Talkiing points?? Hardly.... it's pretty obvious to most.

I could spend the whole day trying to show you what is happening, and yet you would still spew your "all" post. You can't or, refuse to, get it obviously. You cannot comprehend or refuse to see what is happening (it's incredible, especially after it happened to McCain and Cleeland already).

I feel sorry for ya pal. But don't feel bad, 100 million Americans fall into the same trap every time.

FYI, The post was directed at Tom, of course you probably saw some similarities in your own character and called it your own.

I feel sorry for ya pal. But don't feel bad, 100 million Americans fall into the same trap every time.

8377[/snapback]

You're finally right about something. That's about the number that voted for both parties in the last election COMBINED. You're as big a part of the problem as those you spew your inane drivel at.

I used to think that you were just a geek who had an incrediible ability to remember things. Then I thought you actually may be somewhat intelligent and had some scant ability of common sense. But Now I know that you are just a simple mind that's able to  retain information and spew it at will. IF you really believe what you say, then you need help with what is happening. You see, Bush wants to group ALL ads into the same catagory as the SB ads. That is his strategy. Those ads are in a catagory all by themseleves though. They are LIES, AND DISTORTION. They SMEAR AND ASSASINATE  someone's character and personal reputation. They are fabricated and are LIES. Do you get that? But Bush wants to have it both ways. KRC, DC, you guys are pretty simple not to get it.

8346[/snapback]

As opposed to MoveOn.org's ever-so-accurate Bush/Hitler montage. Kerry's condemnation of that was...well, what WAS Kerry's condemnation of that?

And I'm actually far more than a "simple mind"...but far be it for you to engage in "lies and distortion" in order to "smear and assasinate [sic]".

You can remember information and recall it. That's about all you got.

Yes, Kerry immediately called for that ad (specifically) to stop and it did. Not it's Bush's turn.... and Bush?.. NOPE. He wants it to happen. Darin, didn't you get the hint? Dense? Stop replying to my posts, please. You are a waste of time.

As opposed to MoveOn.org's ever-so-accurate Bush/Hitler montage.  Kerry's condemnation of that was...well, what WAS Kerry's condemnation of that?

And I'm actually far more than a "simple mind"...but far be it for you to engage in "lies and distortion" in order to "smear and assasinate [sic]".

8407[/snapback]

DNC Talkiing points?? Hardly.... it's pretty obvious to most.

I could spend the whole day trying to show you what is happening, and yet you would still spew your "all" post. You can't or, refuse to, get it obviously. You cannot comprehend or refuse to see what is happening (it's incredible, especially after it happened to McCain and Cleeland already).

FYI, The post was directed at Tom, of course you probably saw some similarities in your own character and called it your own.

8377[/snapback]

Not directed at me? You specifically mentioned my name in your post. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to pick up on that, since you still have trouble understanding a one syllable word.

You are continually parroting the talking points. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, lemming. It beats thinking for yourself.

I see your argument is at a dead end. Keep parroting your same old talking points and ignore reality. And you want to be president? haaaa! You really need to wake up. What a disapointment you have become. I really had hope for you! :D

Not directed at me? You are continually parroting the talking points.

You can remember information and recall it. That's about all you got.

Yes, Kerry immediately called for that ad (specifically) to stop and it did. Not it's Bush's turn.... and Bush?.. NOPE. He wants it to happen. Darin, didn't you get the hint? Dense? Stop replying to my posts, please. You are a waste of time.

8421[/snapback]

Actually, Kerry asked Bush to apologize for the ad (yea, no stevestojan. He really did.) And then hired MoveOn.org's "Director of Special Projects" (who was responsible for the ad) as the director of his online communications. But hey...there's no connection between Kerry and any 527 PACs, is there?

It's truly amazing what you can learn by reading. You should have your mommy teach you sometime.

I see your argument is at a dead end. Keep parroting your same old talking points and ignore reality. And you want to be president? haaaa! You really need to wake up. What a disapointment you have become. I really had hope for you! :D

Not directed at me? You are continually parroting the talking points.

8431[/snapback]

Yeah, it is tough to have an intelligent debate with someone that just cuts and pastes his "opinion" from the radical left-wing websites.

Yeah, it is tough to have an intelligent debate with someone that just cuts and pastes his "opinion" from the radical left-wing websites.

8438[/snapback]

This discussion is reminding me of the old adage "Never wrestle with a pig; you get dirty and the pig likes it".

Of course, standing outside the pig's pen and poking at it with a stick...that's a whole 'nother story... :D

This discussion is reminding me of the old adage "Never wrestle with a pig; you get dirty and the pig likes it". 

Of course, standing outside the pig's pen and poking at it with a stick...that's a whole 'nother story...  :D

8446[/snapback]

Gaffs are more fun, again yet another story. Of course my way, the pig doesn't squeal anymore and you have bacon when you're done.

Wow, and you really believe the garbage you post?

amazing.

Actually, Kerry asked Bush to apologize for the ad (yea, no stevestojan.  He really did.)  And then hired MoveOn.org's "Director of Special Projects" (who was responsible for the ad) as the director of his online communications.  But hey...there's no connection between Kerry and any 527 PACs, is there?

It's truly amazing what you can learn by reading.  You should have your mommy teach you sometime.

8435[/snapback]

:D

amazing.

8454[/snapback]

CNN ran the story on April 7 of this year. I just looked it up. When you get to school tomorrow, you can ask your teacher if she'll read the story to you between recess and nap time.

Now you accuse me of cut and paste. You should really go away now before you embarras yourself further. Your argument has taken wild turns and is now out in wasteland.

8438[/snapback]

Now you accuse me of cut and paste. You should really go away now before you embarras yourself further. Your argument has taken wild turns and is now out in wasteland.

8457[/snapback]

No, actually I thought I would stick around. Seeing your posts make the rest of the board look sane.

Keep trying lemming. One of these days, you might actually stumble across an original thought. I know the possibility is slim, but hey, even a blind squirrel eventually can find an acorn.

amazing.

8454[/snapback]

LGB...62 million spent by Moveon.org ....vice 500K by Swift boat......Who's being fair here? You remind me of the 3 monkeys.....hear no Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil when it comes to Kerry.........From now on you will be the LGM...Lets Go Monkey!