Updated Mock Draft Info

Virgil

Both McShay and Kiper have updated their Mock Drafts to reflect recent workouts and Offseason moves. Both of them have Maybin gone before Buffalo picks due to his good offseason workout.

Personally, with the way they have things going now, unless Raji somehow falls, I think Maybin is who the Bills should take. If he is gone, then they should absolutely trade down. Even if you want Pettigrew, 11 is way too high to take him.

The draft is quite unpredictable. Someone will "fall". Whether it's Brown, Raji, Crabtree, who knows? But When our pick comes there'll definately be someone there who's ranked atop our board.

I'm not worried about it. My dream would be for Curry to be there and draft him, but realistically I'm hoping for Raji to be there.

The draft is quite unpredictable. Someone will "fall". Whether it's Brown, Raji, Crabtree, who knows? But When our pick comes there'll definately be someone there who's ranked atop our board.

I'm not worried about it. My dream would be for Curry to be there and draft him, but realistically I'm hoping for Raji to be there.

Raji or Curry would be great, but perhaps too much to ask for. Orakpo is more likely, IMO.

I see our defence greatly needing an uprgrade in the pass rush, and another solid linebacker, and then I'd be satisfied, talet wise, with the group. I think they'd be good enough to place in top ten...after all, they were fourteen last season.

On offense, I think Tight end is first priority, and then line all the way.

This draft seems deep enough in the D-line, Tight end, and O-line catagories for us to arguably be able to pick up real play makers at all those positions. I'm so pleased with our secondary depth, our running backs, our recievers, that I'd trade away a bunch of later picks to move up so that if we walked away from round three with a great TE, DE, and OL, maybe two OL or DL men, then I think having four of those highly ranked players would solidify us.

We need a freak at the DE position, and a good outside linebacker, and a really good TE will be available in round three, even. Somehow trade back into round one to get one of the best DE's and OL's, snatch the best remaining in DL in the second, and aim for a TE in round three.

Anyone else intruiged by the idea of trading back up in the early rounds just to walk away from this draft with three or four sure starters?

I see our defence greatly needing an uprgrade in the pass rush, and another solid linebacker, and then I'd be satisfied, talet wise, with the group. I think they'd be good enough to place in top ten...after all, they were fourteen last season.

On offense, I think Tight end is first priority, and then line all the way.

This draft seems deep enough in the D-line, Tight end, and O-line catagories for us to arguably be able to pick up real play makers at all those positions. I'm so pleased with our secondary depth, our running backs, our recievers, that I'd trade away a bunch of later picks to move up so that if we walked away from round three with a great TE, DE, and OL, maybe two OL or DL men, then I think having four of those highly ranked players would solidify us.

We need a freak at the DE position, and a good outside linebacker, and a really good TE will be available in round three, even. Somehow trade back into round one to get one of the best DE's and OL's, snatch the best remaining in DL in the second, and aim for a TE in round three.

Anyone else intruiged by the idea of trading back up in the early rounds just to walk away from this draft with three or four sure starters?

They have traded back into the first or second round in the past. Denny, POZ, McCargo i think all came that way.

I am not sure it has been worth giving up the extra draft pick. I like the trade down more picks scenario than the trade up and fewer pick thing. Our player evaluators are not good enough. They need to have numbers working for them to get a good return.