Mission Accomplished

My interview with Peter Anderson (great guy) on Adelphia's "Crossroads" program went really well. I was able to talk about the Gus/Thirdborn story in great length and describe Two Bills Drive as "the top Bills site on the net."

The program will re-air tonight at 10 PM and tomorrow at Noon on Channel 13 in Erie and Niagara County.

I also had the chance to chat with Bob Koshinski and put a copy of the book in his hands for Howard Simon. I told Bob that I think that the sport's related stories in the book would be a good fit for the Simoncast. Bob, a Niagara Falls guy, was very cool.

If you E-mail Howard, tell him that you'd like to see me on the show.

I saw the show yesterday. You did a good job. Good story teller, you did not look nervous, good flow of conversation between you Peter.

98630[/snapback]

Thanks, Hammered.

I've done a fair amount of media over the years, so nerves don't play into the equation.

BTW, seeing as how Howard Simon is going to WGR, disregard the request in my origianl post. I know that Koshinski's hands were probably tied, but I think he's a stevestojan for not tipping me off yesterday and telling me that he'd give my book to Neil McMannus for Howard.