Julian Peterson to be released

I hope the Bills seriously consider this. Given that there are no real impact DE's in FA that can get to the qb, and that there is a real possibility that we may not be able to address our immediate need of passrushing through the draft (someone who will contribute immediately) they may consider going after a player like him who is known to get to the qb. We know that the Perry Fewell is clamoring for an immediate impact player and Julian could be that option.

Ugh, nevermind...PFT is now reporting that Peterson is likely to be shipped to Detroit.

So ends that dream.

Actually, I just read the article on the updated situation, and looked at the home page and saw nothing more on Julian Peterson. I certainly saw nothing about him being shipped to Detroit as part of the Corey Redding trade. If you could link that, please do, because otherwise the latest news is still that he is likely to be released to make room for Seattle's salary cap problems.

Actually, I just read the article on the updated situation, and looked at the home page and saw nothing more on Julian Peterson. I certainly saw nothing about him being shipped to Detroit as part of the Corey Redding trade. If you could link that, please do, because otherwise the latest news is still that he is likely to be released to make room for Seattle's salary cap problems.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/14/...alks-confirmed/

"Kowalski reports, and we’ve confirmed, that the deal would ship linebacker Julian Peterson to Detroit."