Terrell Owens Reality TV Show on VH1

So, I wonder what happens with this reality show now? Since he's in a smaller market now, what are the odds it gets cancelled? Or maybe they track all the high drama involved in his move to Buffalo?

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-01-26/terrell-owe...1-reality-show/

They had the President of VH1 on the Shredd & Ragan Show Podcast. He is from Buffalo, & is a HUGE Bills fan. The TO show will go on :P

They had the President of VH1 on the Shredd & Ragan Show Podcast. He is from Buffalo, & is a HUGE Bills fan. The TO show will go on :P

If that's so I guess all those wondering what TO's like off the field and whether he's a big partier or not will get their answers (and then some).

Dat-dat-datta-datta-dat-dat-datta... come on into the big tent ladies and gentlemen, the circus is about to begin!

If that's so I guess all those wondering what TO's like off the field and whether he's a big partier or not will get their answers (and then some).

Dat-dat-datta-datta-dat-dat-datta... come on into the big tent ladies and gentlemen, the circus is about to begin!

First off most of this will be during the offseason, so unless there are OTA's or something alot of it might be filmed in S. Florida...where he lives. Second he is TO I am sure he goes out a good amount. I am sure it will take him about a week to sleep with every decent looking woman in erie county

They had the President of VH1 on the Shredd & Ragan Show Podcast. He is from Buffalo, & is a HUGE Bills fan. The TO show will go on :thumbsup:

Tom Calderone! Great guy. He was the program director at WBNY when I worked there about 50 years ago...