Matt Jones Arrested

Not sure that him drinking a couple cold ones at a golf tournament 8 months after his arrest for drugs should land him in the clink. I mean, it's not like he was illegally sneaking Hennessy into night clubs, smoking dope in his Benz while carrying a loaded illegal weapon, or denting his car hitting and running white girls after a long night of clubbing with his homies.

MJ deserved to be suspended and punished for the coke use, but drinking a cold one at the golf course? Seems a bit much.

Not sure that him drinking a couple cold ones at a golf tournament 8 months after his arrest for drugs should land him in the clink. I mean, it's not like he was illegally sneaking Hennessy into night clubs, smoking dope in his Benz while carrying a loaded illegal weapon, or denting his car hitting and running white girls after a long night of clubbing with his homies.

MJ deserved to be suspended and punished for the coke use, but drinking a cold one at the golf course? Seems a bit much.

I know I misunderstood the original post, he wasn't re-arrested for posession of cocaine, rather just violated his original probation for the cocaine charge by getting caught drinking beer.