All Playmaker Mock

Ralph has said he wants playmakers. I tried to get the best value in each round. Let me know who you would take.

1- Trade our RD3 for Philly's #21 and #28.

1-Brandon Pettigrew, TE-----Keeps defenses off-guard because he can block and receive.

1-Hakeem Nicks, WR-----Red Zone Weapon gives us Evans-Hardy-Nicks-Parrish inside the 20.

2-Shonn Greene RB------1850 yards this year with 20 TD's (4 against Wisconsin), 6th most in NCAA history.

4-Brandon Tate, WR/KR------19.2 yards per catch last year and 23.5 this year.

5-Stephen McGee, QB-----Texas A&M quarterback is "slash" type, extremely athletic, good arm.

6-Johnny Knox WR--------Small WR from Abilene Christian ran a 4.34 at the combine. Here's a great analysis.

7-Gartrell Johnson RB--------Big back who has been

Nicks was the guy who won the ESPN receivers competition a couple of weeks back--the one where you stand in the middle of a circle and JUGS machines fire balls at you. Nicks didn't miss a one. He then had to go through the ladder of chains on the ground (was very impressed with the video that shows Steve Johnson doing this), move some tackling dummies, and race to the finish.

Ralph has said he wants playmakers. I tried to get the best value in each round. Let me know who you would take.

1- Trade our RD3 for Philly's #21 and #28.

1-Brandon Pettigrew, TE-----Keeps defenses off-guard because he can block and receive.

1-Hakeem Nicks, WR-----Red Zone Weapon gives us Evans-Hardy-Nicks-Parrish inside the 20.

2-Shonn Greene RB------1850 yards this year with 20 TD's (4 against Wisconsin), 6th most in NCAA history.

4-Brandon Tate, WR/KR------19.2 yards per catch last year and 23.5 this year.

5-Stephen McGee, QB-----Texas A&M quarterback is "slash" type, extremely athletic, good arm.

6-Johnny Knox WR--------Small WR from Abilene Christian ran a 4.34 at the combine. Here's a great analysis.

7-Gartrell Johnson RB--------Big back who has been

What about defensive playmakers?

What about defensive playmakers?

Who needs em. Having a team full of offensive playmakers would be fun to watch. We may lose a lot, but hell, it would be fun to watch. What would you rather have, another average season of nothing with some ugly wins, ugly losses. Boring. A a team where we put up points, have fun, but lose.

Or we could get some people to fill holes and become superbowl winners........19-0 baby