Well the T.O. signing is working

My sources at One Bills Drive said the ticket office phones have been ringing since the signing on Saturday. They are open today, phone and walk-in.

On a side note. When a couple of free agents recently came to town. They stayed at the Comfort Suites downtown. This place is great if your too drunk to drive home, from a night on The Chip. Not such a great places to impress a free agent.

The players signed elsewhere!

On a side note. When a couple of free agents recently came to town. They stayed at the Comfort Suites downtown. This place is great if your too drunk to drive home, from a night on The Chip. Not such a great places to impress a free agent.

The players signed elsewhere!

I've stayed there. Never again.

Adams Mark is a crap hole too...

Why don't they stay at the Mansion on Delaware! or Niagara on the Lake.

I mean come on I'm not a miliionaire (yet) but when

I fly in from Hawaii even I stay there...butler service and a great atmosphere...

Who is the nimrod who sets up these visits, we are trying to IMPRESS not depress....I can do a better job.

Its obvious that the front office counted on a boost in ticket sales - the text message I got last night said something along the lines of "The Buffalo Bills officially announce TO. The ticket office will be open extended hours on Sunday."

In other words "come and get it, sheep"

:thumbsup: