Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN

So none of us has never worked with big mouth's. Yeah right. The difference between the big mouth's that we remember and forget: Production. TO will produce.

Gee Whiz. You think we all could deal with his Passion vs. the inpetitutde the offense displayed during the last five home games: 3 Offensive Touchdowns. That's one of the major reasons we didnt make the palyoffs. 3 offensive touchdowns in the last five home games. TO - my popcorn is ready!

BTW - here is Philly, the Eagles lockerroom did not run TO out of town. As a matter of fact, it wasnt even Andy Reid's decision to release TO. Andy Reid wanted TO here, even after the sit up's in front of his (TO's) Moorestown mansion. Over half the lockerroom including former Eagle leaders: Dawkins, Kearse, Trotter....all begged to keep TO. The issues the played against TO is how Upper Level Mgt in The Eagles Baby and Boo-Coo Donavan McNabb.

So - regarding Direct TV football Package.................yep, worth another year.

So none of us has never worked with big mouth's. Yeah right. The difference between the big mouth's that we remember and forget: Production. TO will produce.

Gee Whiz. You think we all could deal with his Passion vs. the inpetitutde the offense displayed during the last five home games: 3 Offensive Touchdowns. That's one of the major reasons we didnt make the palyoffs. 3 offensive touchdowns in the last five home games. TO - my popcorn is ready!

BTW - here is Philly, the Eagles lockerroom did not run TO out of town. As a matter of fact, it wasnt even Andy Reid's decision to release TO. Andy Reid wanted TO here, even after the sit up's in front of his (TO's) Moorestown mansion. Over half the lockerroom including former Eagle leaders: Dawkins, Kearse, Trotter....all begged to keep TO. The issues the played against TO is how Upper Level Mgt in The Eagles Baby and Boo-Coo Donavan McNabb.

So - regarding Direct TV football Package.................yep, worth another year.

You can never have enough Godfather quotes....nice job!! :thumbdown: