Immense pressure on edwARD

How scared do you think trent is right now having to throw to some of the best recievers in the game.

If he is scared about having to throw to good WRs he shouldn't be a NFL QB. In fact he shouldn't be a QB at any level. In fact what the hell are you talking about? I guess the situation will merit a little more pressure, based on expectations. If you are going to make it though, it shouldn't effect his play. I would hope he is fired up.

Is Evans the best receiver to ever line up opposite T.O.? Jerry Rice not included.

I heard a clip on ESPN Radio, earlier tonight, from TO, and he praised Evans, up and down.

How scared do you think trent is right now having to throw to some of the best recievers in the game.

Not as scared as he would have been having to find an open guy in 3.5 seconds, with our pre Owens receiving core. He knows defenses would t off on him. I think we turned Losman into the "happy footed" QB he is, because guys couldn't get open and he had the ability to get the hell out of the pocket. Then that just became a learned behavior. Because Edwards can't get out, he would have just gotten killed. He is a happy boy right now.

Not as scared as he would have been having to find an open guy in 3.5 seconds, with our pre Owens receiving core. He knows defenses would t off on him. I think we turned Losman into the "happy footed" QB he is, because guys couldn't get open and he had the ability to get the hell out of the pocket. Then that just became a learned behavior. Because Edwards can't get out, he would have just gotten killed. He is a happy boy right now.

Bingo.....I think he would be a lot less scared throwing to guys who are actually open because they have separation then in previous years.

From a X's and O's standpoint......Turk could come out of this smelling like a rose

Relieved is a better word. Scared is for when you have blitzers coming after you and no options to throw to.

oh shyt...I have two of the best receivers and a running back who can catch. Poor me! Actually I think he is going to worry about what he and the front office should be desperately worrying about...TO and Lee Evans looking back and seeing TE on his ass because there was no pass blocking. Hell..you might as well have Walter Waldarczyk running pass routes if TE doesn't have time to throw the ball.