Patriot Fan Sues The Bills and two security firms

You should go to a game, fezmid.

I've been to many games, never seen any of that crap. I've also been to Bills games in Minnesota and Green Bay. Got some good natured ribbing walking through the parking lot in Lambeau, but that's about it. Heck, my sister went with me to the Jags home opener a few years back and nobody said anything to her either... But she kept her mouth shut and didn't rub the loss in.

I can almost guarantee the guy (and wife) were misbehaving and aren't the innocents the article is trying to paint. And doesn't it seem odd that he'd go into the portapotty if he wasn't feeling safe? Wouldn't you get to your vehicle as fast as possible? Or find a security guard?

Still doesn't condone an (alleged) 20 minute beating, but I just don't think it's that black and white -- and why did it take them 2.5 years to file?

I've been to many games, never seen any of that crap. I've also been to Bills games in Minnesota and Green Bay. Got some good natured ribbing walking through the parking lot in Lambeau, but that's about it. Heck, my sister went with me to the Jags home opener a few years back and nobody said anything to her either... But she kept her mouth shut and didn't rub the loss in.

I can almost guarantee the guy (and wife) were misbehaving and aren't the innocents the article is trying to paint. And doesn't it seem odd that he'd go into the portapotty if he wasn't feeling safe? Wouldn't you get to your vehicle as fast as possible? Or find a security guard?

Still doesn't condone an (alleged) 20 minute beating, but I just don't think it's that black and white -- and why did it take them 2.5 years to file?

Im sure a guy and his preggo wife were just dying to start trouble... :flirt:B-)