Bledsoe #1 in NFL Sunday in Red Zone

AKC

Nobody is downplaying this past weekends performance, we are just overly optimistic about the future.

You have also made two comments about the statements from unregistered posters, do you become smarter after you register?  :doh:

95973[/snapback]

Registering allows you to establish a track record, and in the overall of a community like this it is a benefit to all- none less than yourself.

Guest Guest_Jay_*
Registering allows you to establish a track record, and in the overall of a community like this it is a benefit to all- none less than yourself.

95981[/snapback]

Track records are fine and in some cases useful, however it is just not pertinant to this thread.

Are you implying that your number of posts and registered user status gives your posts more credibility than the facts that I have posted. (per your request I might add).

I believe that someone is a little full of themselves.

I agree.  Bledsoe is definitely getting more credit than he deserves.  One play stands out in my mind - the TD pass to Euhus (spelling?).  It was designed to go to Moulds, but he had time to check down to Euhus and make the throw for a td.  If you remember, Euhus was called for a holding penatly one play early which negated a Mcgahee TD.  Against even a mediocre pass rush, he wouldnt have time and we would have settled for a FG. 

95975[/snapback]

Here we have it!!

Winner of todays worst attempt to make a point while unknowingly supporting the argument opposite of the point you're trying to make!

Well Done :doh:

Guest factchecker
Here, let me help:

JAX (3x in RZ) - 2-2, 23 yds, 1 TD, 1 FG, 1 fumble lost (by Moulds)

OAK (3x in RZ) - 3-5, 21 yds, 1 TD, 1 FG, 1 TO on downs (the TD Henry got screwed out of)

NE (2x in RZ) - 0-1, 1 FG, 1 sack/fumble/NE touchdown

NYJ (1x in RZ) - 1-1, 16yds, 1 TD

MIA (3x in RZ) - 2-4, 18 yds, 1 TD, 1 FG, ran clock out on 3rd possession

BAL (4x in RZ) - 2-7, 5 yds, 2 FG, 1 sack, 2 INT

Overall, that makes 4 TD/6 FG in 16 trips into the RZ.

Bledsoe's stats: 10-20, 83 yds, 4 TD passes, 2 INT, 1 fumble, 2 sacks. If you're curious, that works out to a passer rating of 86.04 for plays run in the RZ.

Oh, and here's one other RZ stat from those games you may be interested in:

13 carries - 15 yds, 1.15 ypc, 0 rushing TDs.

95974[/snapback]

Thank you for the stats Lori. It really points out how different this week was when compared to the rest of the season. Let's hope it continues.

Track records are fine and in some cases useful, however it is just not pertinant to this thread.

Are you implying that your number of posts and registered user status gives your posts more credibility than the facts that I have posted. (per your request I might add).

I believe that someone is a little full of themselves.

95991[/snapback]

Actually I believe we're waiting upon your very first "fact". Let me know when to expect it!

Actually I believe we're waiting upon your very first "fact". Let me know when to expect it!

96016[/snapback]

Do you even read before you post. You asked for stats in the red zone and I gave them to you, what the heck are you talking about.

Do you even read before you post. You asked for stats in the red zone and I gave them to you, what the heck are you talking about.

96018[/snapback]

Still waiting- I'm sure if you sit there long enough you can coax one out! If not there's plenty of products that will assist you in your venture, let me recommend starting simply with some added fiber?

Thank you for the stats Lori. It really points out how different this week was when compared to the rest of the season. Let's hope it continues.

96012[/snapback]

2 rushing TDs this week, versus ZERO the first 6. Let's hope it does, indeed.

Still waiting- I'm sure if you sit there long enough you can coax one out!

96023[/snapback]

AKC, I wish you would elaborate. We were called out by you to post facts, I did (so did Lori). Then you asked for facts again, I pointed out the facts that had already been posted. Now you give this smart ass remark, which like all your other posts in this thread, is drivel. You sir, are the one who has not posted any "facts" in this thread. You sir have done nothing but give excuses (bad ones at that) not facts. You sir, will go on posting your useless info and bashing whomever you see fit, all the while hiding behind your wall of BS. If you are going to challenge someone be prepared to be called to the mat when the challenge is met, you sir did not meet the challenge. I will not respond anymore in this thread so give it your one last best shot to have at me. If your previous posts are the best you have then I wouldn't waste anyone elses time. :doh:

AKC, I wish you would elaborate. We were called out by you to post facts, I did (so did Lori). Then you asked for facts again, I pointed out the facts that had already been posted. Now you give this smart ass remark, which like all your other posts in this thread, is drivel. You sir, are the one who has not posted any "facts" in this thread. You sir have done nothing but give excuses (bad ones at that) not facts. You sir, will go on posting your useless info and bashing whomever you see fit, all the while hiding behind your wall of BS. If you are going to challenge someone be prepared to be called to the mat when the challenge is met, you sir did not meet the challenge. I will not respond anymore in this thread so give it your one last best shot to have at me. If your previous posts are the best you have then I wouldn't waste anyone elses time.  :doh:

96042[/snapback]

Tell me, honestly- does your babysitter know you're still awake?

AKC, I wish you would elaborate. We were called out by you to post facts, I did (so did Lori). Then you asked for facts again, I pointed out the facts that had already been posted. Now you give this smart ass remark, which like all your other posts in this thread, is drivel. You sir, are the one who has not posted any "facts" in this thread. You sir have done nothing but give excuses (bad ones at that) not facts. You sir, will go on posting your useless info and bashing whomever you see fit, all the while hiding behind your wall of BS. If you are going to challenge someone be prepared to be called to the mat when the challenge is met, you sir did not meet the challenge. I will not respond anymore in this thread so give it your one last best shot to have at me. If your previous posts are the best you have then I wouldn't waste anyone elses time.  :doh:

96042[/snapback]

Actually, K is already familiar with the stats I put up.

I think he's waiting for you to post something more than the 4-passing-TDs-in-16-trips stat. And I'm kinda wondering whether you'll do so as "factchecker", "jay", just-plain-"Guest", or some other nom-de-plume.

And I'm curious as to whether the 1.15 yards-per-red-zone-carry in games #1-#6 is also Bledsoe's fault.

Actually, K is already familiar with the stats I put up.

I think he's waiting for you to post something more than the 4-passing-TDs-in-16-trips stat. And I'm kinda wondering whether you'll do so as "factchecker", "jay", just-plain-"Guest", or some other nom-de-plume.

And I'm curious as to whether the 1.15 yards-per-red-zone-carry in games #1-#6 is also Bledsoe's fault.

96049[/snapback]

Of course! According to one of the Patsy trolls, it's because Bledsoe is the worst redzone QB in the history of the NFL, and teams stack the line because he's not a threat to throw the ball to a receiver. Or something like that. :doh:

I agree.  Bledsoe is definitely getting more credit than he deserves.  One play stands out in my mind - the TD pass to Euhus (spelling?).  It was designed to go to Moulds, but he had time to check down to Euhus and make the throw for a td.  If you remember, Euhus was called for a holding penatly one play early which negated a Mcgahee TD.  Against even a mediocre pass rush, he wouldnt have time and we would have settled for a FG. 

I think we would have even won if we had a monkey in at QB on sunday.  Bledsoe made on good throw the entire game - that fade to Moulds for a td.  Other than that, he was Todd Collins-like.

95975[/snapback]

This is just TFF!!

You're right. Drew should not get the credit for checking down and taking the opportunity to find his secondary receiver as was afforded by the O-line (or as you would have it, as afforded by the Card's inferior defense). BTW, the pass he threw to Euhus, for which he apparently deserves no credit, was perfectly thrown.

And was he, as well as the entire team, aided by the fact that for a change they could actually run in the red zone? Of course, as are most other NFL QBs having some measure of success in the red zone.

So, let me get this straight. The only time Drew gets any credit for anything is if he makes a play that is in spite of the rest of the team being ineffectual. Otherwise, he is simply the beneficiary of the better play of his teammates!

ROTFLMAO!!

2 rushing TDs this week, versus ZERO the first 6. Let's hope it does, indeed.

96029[/snapback]

Nice job on the stats Lori. I think they demonstrate something quite revealing:

That except for the really bad game against the Ravens, Drew has played quite well in the red zone. If the rest of the team had played anywhere near as crappy as Drew has been in the red zone, we would probably be at least 3-2!

But apparently, Drew sucks because he has not caught his own passes, handed the ball off to himself and blocked for himself on all of those plays as well. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot that it was Drew who has somehow failed to inspire the rest of the team to play better.

Of course he does, and never let any facts that challenge that premise get in the way of allowing your opinion to be overtly influenced by those who spend every Sunday watching the football on every snap. There's probably lots of us who could throw for more yards than all but 10 QBs in the history of the NFL!

95818[/snapback]

4 More Picks! 4 More Picks!

This is just TFF!!

You're right.  Drew should not get the credit for checking down and taking the opportunity to find his secondary receiver as was afforded by the O-line (or as you would have it, as afforded by the Card's inferior defense).  BTW, the pass he threw to Euhus, for which he apparently deserves no credit, was perfectly thrown.

ROTFLMAO!!

96111[/snapback]

Ok. What Im saying is that the only reason Drew had time was because the D line of the cards is nothing spectacular. The throw Drew made could have been made by any NFL (even Krenzel of the Bears) or college QB. He had his receiver beat by a few steps, and its not like Drew threaded the needle.