2 former Dolphin D lineman now Free>

I would be happy with Holliday or Taylor. Both were cut today and would only cost us $$$$$$! Why not sign them both, they are better than any we have on our roster and we don't have to give up any draft picks. What do you guys think? Do they have anything left in their tanks?

I would be happy with Holliday or Taylor. Both were cut today and would only cost us $$$$$$! Why not sign them both, they are better than any we have on our roster and we don't have to give up any draft picks. What do you guys think? Do they have anything left in their tanks?

Probably not, thats why they were cut

Taylor wouldn't want to end his likely hall of fame career in Buffalo. As far as Holliday, yes he's old, but he's better than Kelsay or Denney. I wouldn't mind him for depth at all.

After all, as far as I'm concerned, Buffalo could use 3 DE's through F.A. and the draft. The only two worth keeping are Schobel (although his salary is too high) and Denney makes for a competent backup. Otherwise, Kelsay can go, we need another backup, and Ellis is still a wildcard as far as how productive he can be.

Bring in Holliday. The worst case scenario is a competent backup. The best case is a competent starting stop gap until we get a young DE.

With Holliday you're just shuffling cards.

He was drafted in the 1st round, in 1998. In 11 seasons he has 51.5 sacks, 4.68 per season. Last year he had 3.5 sacks.

His best asset is that he is a good run defender.

Taylor will not come to Buffalo. Doesn't anyone remember last year his reasons for leaving Miami? I won't go over all ten of them, each of which would disqualify the Bills from contention.

Taylor would never come here in a million years IMO.

It's the old "oh I recognize that guy's name...let's go after him!" syndrome. There are probably guys out there who are lesser-known players who would do as good a job or better (for less) than either of these guys.