When will the crap economy finally affect pro sports?

Free agents still signing for obscene amounts. Manny Ramierez "insulted" by a $25M/year offer. I want to know when this crazy gravy train goes off the rails? All sports rely on TV advertising and luxury boxes. The car companies are all broke. Banks and brokers are hurting. Companies have no money left to spend on suites. So when does the crap finally hit the fan?

PTR

Free agents still signing for obscene amounts. Manny Ramierez "insulted" by a $25M/year offer. I want to know when this crazy gravy train goes off the rails? All sports rely on TV advertising and luxury boxes. The car companies are all broke. Banks and brokers are hurting. Companies have no money left to spend on suites. So when does the crap finally hit the fan?

PTR

When the labor agreements expire and broadcasting contracts expire, reality will hit sports

When taxpayers stop electing people who use our money to pay for new stadiums and hand it to broken automakers and others who buy all that ad space.