Fins after Peppers!

according to http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

SI.com reports Carolina Panthers defensive end Julius Peppers has been linked to the Miami Dolphins and Arizona Cardinals in possible trade scenarios.

Who the heck are the Felons going to trade?

Perhaps Ronnie Brown and a tackle (the Cardinals need a proven RB and Gandy convinced everyone that Buffalo was right in getting rid of him - belongs in NFL Europe) for the Cardinals 1st round pick, that may free up enough room under the cap for them to pick up Peppers and you can always find a RB in the draft (unless your the Cardinals).

Peppers is also someone I could see Parcels coveting...hmmm

Who the heck are the Felons going to trade?

Perhaps Ronnie Brown and a tackle (the Cardinals need a proven RB and Gandy convinced everyone that Buffalo was right in getting rid of him - belongs in NFL Europe) for the Cardinals 1st round pick, that may free up enough room under the cap for them to pick up Peppers and you can always find a RB in the draft (unless your the Cardinals).

Peppers is also someone I could see Parcels coveting...hmmm

The Panthers are STACKED at the RB position with Williams and Stewart. I'd have to believe that draft picks would be involved with Miami. Boldin might be involved if the Cardinals are in the frey. That's a scary thought. Steve Smith lining up opposite to Anquan Boldin? Whoa. The Pats would probably be using draft picks, probably their 1st and another as well.