After the Dick Jauron debacle

firstngoal

Nope I am not surprised another whiner posted the 30th thread on this rather than just opening one of the other ones and commenting on them...

Nice job...

Dude seriously get a 40 and chill. This is America, the greatest(and soon to be ex-greatest) country on the face of the earth.

Lots of Money?? Not a chance!

Daniel Snyder spends lots of money, I'm not saying that it has worked, but at least he gives his fan base hope! :D

No, Daniel Snider spends more then Lots of money. And yeah, it gives them hope, but thats it, unless that would appease all Bills fans, HOPE, cause I think TD try that approach and he was run out of town cause the fans wanted results

Dude seriously get a 40 and chill. This is America, the greatest(and soon to be ex-greatest) country on the face of the earth.

lol, not gonna get a 40, im not 17 years old...gonna hit the bar in downtown LA with my girl and get some adult drinks like shots...

After the Dick Jauron debacle, I only expect the Bills to suck as long as the length of Jauron's contract

Then Ralph will hire somebody else

Then I'll have unreasonable expecations of success for a year or two. After which I will only expect the Bills to suck for the length of whatever new coach Ralph hires that is either washed up or wasn't worth a sh*t to begin with gets canned

I hope I'm not the only one getting this.

Pretty close, by the looks of it.

And for all you volunteer moderators out there tonight, thanks, but I'm pretty sure we already have everyone we need.

Regards,

the management