birk rumor

youbotymyboty

Birk is the one guy I seriously want the Bills to sign. If we walked away with Birk and Simmons, we will be a GREATLY improved team next season.

I hear the other guard from the Steelers may be available too.....Keomatue or whatever his name is....I might be wrong, but I swear I seen that on rotoworld.......

Birk is the one guy I seriously want the Bills to sign. If we walked away with Birk and Simmons, we will be a GREATLY improved team next season.

Simmons will be lucky to play football in 2009

achilles tendon will have him out through training camp and it will take most of the season before he gets back close enough to wear he was before the injury

achilles tendons are debilitating football injuries. look how long it took Spikes to recover...

it isn't the site that speculates, it is a miniapolis newspaper that speculates it

No, the Minneapolis Tribune makes no mention of the Bills. It's just the Buffalo Rumblings site that says the Bills are interested. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm just saying that this site's report is no different than someone on this site saying Birk would be a good fit for the Bills.

Simmons will be lucky to play football in 2009

achilles tendon will have him out through training camp and it will take most of the season before he gets back close enough to wear he was before the injury

achilles tendons are debilitating football injuries. look how long it took Spikes to recover...

I think it depends on the injury. their can be mild - severe achillies injuries, and spikes was bad. But maybe simmons didn't have a really bad one? i am not sure. But from the looks of it, his injury doesn't seem to be as bad as spikes'

Yes, Chris Kemoeatu re-signed with the Steelers.

Simmons is coming of an achilles tear and that takes usually two years to recover from.

Sam Cowart, Julian Peterson, Rod Woodson, Takeo Spikes, lots of guys have had achilles tears and have either never been the same player or took two years to recover. So I wouldn't get too excited about him.

Would love to get Birk, even if we get Hangartner. Coles at this point would be a nice addition. Also, get Vilma down here.

The most interesting thing would be to see which free agents the Bills called on the phone. That's where you gauge interest.

There's a report that Jason Brown received a phone offer of $8.5 per which was the highest offer so far but he didn't want to play for that team.

I'm not saying that the Bills were that team but fact remains, you can't sign guys who don't want to play for you.

Yes, Chris Kemoeatu re-signed with the Steelers.

Simmons is coming of an achilles tear and that takes usually two years to recover from.

Sam Cowart, Julian Peterson, Rod Woodson, Takeo Spikes, lots of guys have had achilles tears and have either never been the same player or took two years to recover. So I wouldn't get too excited about him.

Would love to get Birk, even if we get Hangartner. Coles at this point would be a nice addition. Also, get Vilma down here.

The most interesting thing would be to see which free agents the Bills called on the phone. That's where you gauge interest.

There's a report that Jason Brown received a phone offer of $8.5 per which was the highest offer so far but he didn't want to play for that team.

I'm not saying that the Bills were that team but fact remains, you can't sign guys who don't want to play for you.

probably a rumor his agent started.

It is starting to look like we won't be going after Brown. If not I really hope we go after Birk. We need an above average center. Hangartner from what I have read, struggles against the Bullrush and is more of a finess/technician style of player. We need a Stout, Strong as hell Center who can withstand these beast Nose Tackles in the AFC.