Sorry Senator but Mike Leach to remain at Tech

BuffaloBill

Leach has come to terms on a contract extension at Texas Tech. Maybe the Bills get him in 2010 after Dickie boy is fired. No link available yet but just announced on the local news station here in big D. They announced 12.7MM contract that keeps him at Tech until 2013. Apparently he agreed to terms during three hour meeting with the University Chancellor today.

Leach has come to terms on a contract extension at Texas Tech. Maybe the Bills get him in 2010 after Dickie boy is fired. No link available yet but just announced on the local news station here in big D. They announced 12.7MM contract that keeps him at Tech until 2013. Apparently he agreed to terms during three hour meeting with the University Chancellor today.

Yeah, it had to happen - TT had to come to their senses, so the chancellor overruled the AD. But the thing I noticed, what struck me the most, what I'm most excited about, is that there is NO BUYOUT!!!!

So when the Bills go 2-14, Ralph finally bites the bullet and faces the cold hard reality that he has to fire Jauron - he'll still have to pay off Dick's contract, but he won't have to pay any buy-out $$$ for...

Mike Leach