Travis Henry

Takeo_14

With Willis regaining form and looking pretty darn good for just getting back. Grant it wasnt against the greatest of teams. But all things aside. Do we trade Travis for a 1st round pick? Oakland, Miami to name a few. Then we get a 1st rounder back. Which raises the other question where do we go with that pick? If I was Donahoe I woulf seriously look at a Losman/Mcgahee future and see how that works this year. Our defense is solid. A few minor tweaks, but we do have a playoff caliber D. Our offense is just so bad it overshadows our great defensive play.

Its sorta a vent to becuase we have such a talented team and just can't put it together, it was the same damn thing last season. Talent (name) wise we are among the best.

Watch Travis go to Miami and haunt us for the next 10 years. Travis is a north/south runner and needs a good offensive line in front of him. With a good O-line in front of him, he's a pro-bowl caliber running back. I doubt if anybody will give up a 1st round pick for Travis, but don't under estimate his ability.